*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Top 5 gets the money...

giphy-4.gif

I'm trying, but it really is a crap shoot. This is who I have left out of the 9 picks needed for the next 3 races. I highlighted what I think are my 6 best drivers left.

image.png

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

9th, 11th, 21st   yuck

34th for the week. 63 on the season. I gained 1 spot....lol

Looking at my picks, I couldn't have done much better. Ryan Newman finished ahead of Suarez. All finishers ahead of Newman are used up for me. Several behind those 2 are as well.

Edited by Blackstar

18 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Cant get worse then this...

For a grand total of 16 pts. :lol:

would have been better off not picking.

Screenshot_20181029-172400_Samsung Internet.jpg

I saw that on the Biggest Drops list. Bad enough when you have one "good" pick that has a bad day,  then to have 2, that's brutal.

Why Kenseth came back to drive a 20th place car I'll never understand. Is he hoping to stay around long enough for Roush to become a competitive team again? He's 46 years old for Christ sakes. He was a top 10 driver for the last 10 years.

He's got the same illness the Labonte brothers had. I lost a bit of respect for Terry back when he would jump in some field filler car and use the "Past Champion's Provisional".

6 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I saw that on the Biggest Drops list. Bad enough when you have one "good" pick that has a bad day,  then to have 2, that's brutal.

Why Kenseth came back to drive a 20th place car I'll never understand. Is he hoping to stay around long enough for Roush to become a competitive team again? He's 46 years old for Christ sakes. He was a top 10 driver for the last 10 years.

He's got the same illness the Labonte brothers had. I lost a bit of respect for Terry back when he would jump in some field filler car and use the "Past Champion's Provisional".

Supposedly Kenseth is there to help develop the team and point out issues....not sure it's working.😜

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Supposedly Kenseth is there to help develop the team and point out issues....not sure it's working.😜

I would think he is better than Bayne is when it comes to understanding the car and giving feedback to the team :dunno:  Lets face it RFR is almost at the field fillerlevel. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I guess 10-12 races isn't much time for development but you'd think maybe they'd manage 1 top 10.

Kenseth is only running marginally better than Bayne did in the car.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...Sweet ride for Lajoie!

I guess all Tricky Dick could afford is a field filler. He needs to go sell some more cars :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Blaney, Almirola, Bad Brad

I don't think I have any fast Fords left to pick. I had hopped the Chevy Teams would have found some speed by now.

4 hours ago, ckf said:

I don't think I have any fast Fords left to pick. I had hopped the Chevy Teams would have found some speed by now.

Watching practice right now and Blaney is struggling in race trim....Stenhouse is fastest....or maybe Harvick.I can use Harvick once more...tomorrow or save him for Phoenix....hmmm.....

Edited by Jimmy Snacks