*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

That's cool as hell. :bc:

She's a profession model and polo player. Her father is a multi-millionaire.

Seemed like just yesterday he was bouncing that chick's head off the motorhome wall....lol

201509161212080048.jpg

Edited by Blackstar

Sounds to me like Nascar is going to screw things up again :news:

NASCAR is expected to announce Monday that it will change how it awards points during a race. NASCAR is expected to divide races into segments, and drivers would get points depending on their running order at the end of each segment, according to industry sources. The news conference Monday will detail the new points distribution system with the goal that drivers will have to compete for spots early in the event rather than having the option to bide their time until the end of the race before making a move. NASCAR currently awards points on a 40-to-1 scale from the highest to the lowest finisher among its 40 drivers. A driver who wins gets three bonus points, while a driver who leads a lap gets one bonus point and the driver who leads the most laps gets an additional bonus point. The way a driver qualifies to get into NASCAR's version of its playoffs - the regular-season champion and then 15 drivers based on wins with points as the tiebreaker - is not expected to change. NASCAR also has explored ways to make regular-season performance more meaningful in the playoffs, with the current format allowing drivers to carry over their bonus points from wins only into the first round.

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Sounds to me like Nascar is going to screw things up again :news:

Should be more emphasis placed on winning and leading laps.

9 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Good lord who thinks of this shit.

I'll give you one guess.

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You GAYCAR fans, there's more important events today like football. :news:

:bigfinger:

10 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You GAYCAR fans, there's more important events today like football. :news:

Then why are you posting in the Nascar thread you oaf? :lol:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 2strokemerc said:

Are those lips real? Must be botox. not really attractive.

No kidding plus she looks to be quite high maintainence.

7 minutes ago, 2strokemerc said:

Probably spends more on make up in a month than my grocery bill. He can have her.

Former cheerleader for The Carolina Panthers...seems like the type that will bail when his racing career fizzles out.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Former cheerleader for The Carolina Panthers...seems like the type that will bail when his racing career fizzles out.

That won't happen as long a Pop Pop is alive :news:

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

That won't happen as long a Pop Pop is alive :news:

Haha....I was thinking that as I typed but at some point even money won't make up for lack of talent.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Dave said:

He gets to see them around his you know what.... :lol:

He's a good Christian boy. He's saving that for marriage.

6 minutes ago, Dave said:

They re not married yet?

They just got engaged last year. I haven't read anything that they are married yet. Ty got married 2 years ago.

UPDATE 2: The crux of the changes will focus on dividing each race of the entire season into segments - typically three, multiple sources confirmed. In general, the system will work as follows:
• Teams will know before the season begins how each race will be divided, which will be based on race and track length.
• At the end of each segment during the races, bonus points will be awarded for those drivers running in the Top 10.
• During the segment breaks, there will be coordination between NASCAR and the TV networks to ensure as little on-track action (including pit stops) will be missed as possible.
• At the end of the race, the normal points will be awarded to the finishing order of the race as they have been.
• A driver's total for the event will include the normal race finish points plus any top-10 running bonus points collected in the segments.
• The 10-race Chase for the championship will be conducted in most part as it has, but there is expected to be an opportunity for drivers to earn bonus points during the Chase.