*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Do you honestly think RC would fire his grandchildren?

No he doesn't think that but I wouldn't hold your breath for an admission. :lol:

26 minutes ago, Dave said:

I cant pick more then one to win?

So Dillon is your dark horse?

To early for me to pick a winner, but if I had to guess right now it would be Chase Elliott in the 24 and Blaney as my dark horse. I'm really looking forward to Daytona now that the NFL season is winding down :bc:

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

So Dillon is your dark horse?

To early for me to pick a winner, but if I had to guess right now it would be Chase Elliott in the 24 and Blaney as my dark horse. I'm really looking forward to Daytona now that the NFL season is winding down :bc:

Did you sign up to the pool yet?

29 minutes ago, ckf said:

No, but I will. I have the link you sent me in my favorites. Did you invite @Biggie Smails or is he to much of an asshat to invite. Fucking guy can't even smoke a rack of ribs :lol2:

Yup i did...if you have any probs signing up just email andrew...he answers pretty quickly. :bc:

25 minutes ago, Dave said:

Yup i did...if you have any probs signing up just email andrew...he answers pretty quickly. :bc:

Does he plan on joining in? Maybe we could do some sort of side bet for the FS crew that participates?

BTW, you still have to pick out a Danica Patrick pic for my avatar for Daytona speedweeks :sad: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ckf said:

No, but I will. I have the link you sent me in my favorites. Did you invite @Biggie Smails or is he to much of an asshat to invite. Fucking guy can't even smoke a rack of ribs :lol2:

Ummm hello.....I'm standing right here!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I can give you hand signing up if you need....theres one tough question that John needed help with. Lol

23 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah, so what's your point :lol:

20 minutes ago, Dave said:

I can give you hand signing up if you need....theres one tough question that John needed help with. Lol

I can't help it, I'm an idiot :lol:

Go get yourself signed up @Biggie Smails  It will be fun to see which FS member of the group does the best :bc: 

• Like 1