*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

Ty Dillon says he remains committed to Germain Racing and will return to the #13 next season, despite some rumors that he could move to the #31 for Richard Childress Racing. "I made a commitment. And I'm standing by my commitment. And I believe in my race team. And that's where I'm going to be."

Just now, ckf said:

Ty Dillon says he remains committed to Germain Racing and will return to the #13 next season, despite some rumors that he could move to the #31 for Richard Childress Racing. "I made a commitment. And I'm standing by my commitment. And I believe in my race team. And that's where I'm going to be."

That says alot about rcr. :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, DAVE said:

His only hope of winning is on road courses. Could be a ringer for a field filler team.

That could be because he is driving for a field filler team. He blew his chance at Penske.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

This kid has talent. Would it be wasted at JTG?

Xfinity Series race-winner Ryan Preece (pictured) has been mooted as the most likely replacement for Allmendinger at JTG Daugherty.

efd640825049c557247578a22aede417.jpg

Just getting to the big league is a huge achievement.

But it seems rare when a guy can move up from a field filler seat into a top notch ride. I assume most of these guys take the seats because they hope that some how they can get a few top 5 finishes and be noticed.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, ckf said:

This kid has talent. Would it be wasted at JTG?

Xfinity Series race-winner Ryan Preece (pictured) has been mooted as the most likely replacement for Allmendinger at JTG Daugherty.

efd640825049c557247578a22aede417.jpg

Yes it would be wasted...Preece deserves a good ride.

3 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Just getting to the big league is a huge achievement.

But it seems rare when a guy can move up from a field filler seat into a top notch ride. I assume most of these guys take the seats because they hope that some how they can get a few top 5 finishes and be noticed.

He is a modified driver out of the northeast that runs a partial Xfinity schedule with Joe Gibbs.

In a effort to reduce costs for all teams, I think I'd be find with NASCAR issued bodywork in the short term.

In the long term, look towards Trans Am to see what I want NASCAR to move to.

http://gotransam.com/

http://howeracing.com/media/wysiwyg/pdf/2018TA2Brochurev2r1.pdf

Edited by racinfarmer