*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, hwytohell said:

Taken from drunken brian france   twitter page ; http://racefansforever2014.weebly.com/the-night-the-legends-came-to-town.html   Rip David Pearson , you are a icon in motorsports .                                     

That was a good read....can you imagine being in the stands for that race...damn.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Very cool.

Could you imagine any of the self absorbed beta losers in Nascar today doing something like this??

I guess doing a burnout, or taking a bow, or doing a backflip is cooler.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

And Bristol in the spring.

Yessir...I missed that one.👍🏼

Hey @DAVE if I win that 20 how about you buy a bag of dog food with it  and drop it off at the local shelter.✌🏼

• Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yessir...I missed that one.👍🏼

Hey @DAVE if I win that 20 how about you buy a bag of dog food with it  and drop it off at the local shelter.✌🏼

We dont have shelters here that i know of. :(

After checking I had to go see how consistent Kulwicki was.

It was actually only the last 6 races that were consistent (5th, 12th, 2th, 12th, 4th, 2nd) and got him the championship. He finished 34th at Dover in September and was 278 points behind the leader Bill Elliot. During the season, Kuwicki finished 31st at Carolina, 30th at Daytona in July, and 25th at Talladega.

Elliot had 4 bad races at those same 6 races (30th, 26th, 30th, 4th, 31st, 1st). Elliot won the final race at Atlanta and 4 other races through the season but Kulwicki finished the season with 10 more points.

Love Wiki for stuff like this.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1