*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

21 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Could be another part for this track....

:news:

Do you really think they would risk it after last week? All I'm saying is Happy is fast, regardless of any slight body modifications that might help him. You've been claiming that the only reason he is fast is because he is cheating. We can agree to disagree and leave it at that :bc:

Just now, ckf said:

Do you really think they would risk it after last week? All I'm saying is Happy is fast, regardless of any slight body modifications that might help him. You've been claiming that the only reason he is fast is because he is cheating. We can agree to disagree and leave it at that :bc:

I claimed he was cheating last week....which he was.

You said he wasnt.

:)

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I claimed he was cheating last week....which he was.

You said he wasnt.

:)

You really should have just agreed to disagree with me.  Where did I say he wasn't? All I remember was asking if all of the Ford teams were cheating.  :news:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

You really should have just agreed to disagree with me.  Where did I say he wasn't? All I remember was asking if all of the Ford teams were cheating.  :news:

He got caught...end of story. Lol

Just now, DAVE said:

He got caught...end of story. Lol

I tried to end it by saying that we should agree to disagree. Then you pushed it and claimed I said something I didn't say:news:  

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

I tried to end it by saying that we should agree to disagree. Then you pushed it and claimed I said something I didn't say:news:  

Ya you covered your ass good there..  but i knew what you meant...youre not fooling anyone. ;)

:lol: