Biden pimp slapping some dems in the hall

• Gold Member

Think he would get past the hair sniffing thing and making females uncomfortable???  It would have been interesting for sure to watch trump bring up cause nobody in the MSM really talks about it.

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Think he would get past the hair sniffing thing and making females uncomfortable???  It would have been interesting for sure to watch trump bring up cause nobody in the MSM really talks about it.

image.jpg

18 hours ago, Zambroski said:

He's got some real dipshit moments but as I've stated before, I've always liked Biden.  He would have crushed Trump.

He is the last of the old guard Dems who really could not make it if they started out in the Dem party today. To be fair Joe is embarrassed by the new Dems whining about loosing an election.

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

yes,  Hillary lost because she's completely unlikeable,  Joe is not.  

No doubt, but it really does counter the whole "fill in the blank Republican is a dumbass" argument.  Joe is a likeable guy sure, but intelligence, leadership, presidential bearing, etc., definitely don't come to mind when describing him.  That said, he was the Democrats best shot this past election, and he walked away before the race even started.

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

He is the last of the old guard Dems who really could not make it if they started out in the Dem party today. To be fair Joe is embarrassed by the new Dems whining about loosing an election.

Agreed.  The "it's over" comment really said a lot.  

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

No doubt, but it really does counter the whole "fill in the blank Republican is a dumbass" argument.  Joe is a likeable guy sure, but intelligence, leadership, presidential bearing, etc., definitely don't come to mind when describing him.  That said, he was the Democrats best shot this past election, and he walked away before the race even started.

I always wondered why too.  It seemed he wanted nothing to do with it.  I don't know if it was a personal reason or the lying queen really insisted it was "HER TURN".

Maybe he got an undated suicide note?

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Well presiding by tweet is not presidential so I'd say Joes presidential bearing is better than Trumps and the only one who thinks Trumps wicked smart is Trump

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I always wondered why too.  It seemed he wanted nothing to do with it.  I don't know if it was a personal reason or the lying queen really insisted it was "HER TURN".

Maybe he got an undated suicide note?

That's a safe bet .