FBI

• Gold Member

Has this muslim convert hispanic guy walk in to an FBI office and make ISIS claims and has made statements that alarmed his employer enough to contact the FBI......  The fella is then allowed to fly around with a gun.....  And we are suppose to believe the FBI that never looked at or inspected the DNC servers but can come to the assumption Putin ordered a hack on them.  Can the FBI even be trusted to be correct on anything?

Sources have told CBS news that Santiago walked into an FBI office in Anchorage in November last year claiming he was being forced to fight for ISIS. After that incident, Santiago started getting treatment for his mental health issues. 

He was also contacted by the FBI after an employer back in Alaska raised concerns about certain things he had said, according to ABC News. 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4095720/Nine-shot-one-dead-shooting-Ft-Lauderdale-Hollywood-Airport.html#ixzz4V2617wbH 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

the intelligence community hasnt got a shred of cred left with anyone who has a functioning brain....they exist to lie and that is it

Yep. First with The Bush Cheney agenda and now with the Obama/Hillary/Dem agenda.  

No "swamp" needs draining more than that one.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yep. First with The Bush Cheney agenda and now with the Obama/Hillary/Dem agenda.  

No "swamp" needs draining more than that one.

they are a trillion dollars worth of "spin machine" .....thats it

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Momorider said:

Trumps got a hell of a lot of firing to do, the unemployment rate is going to skyrocket here real soon :guzzle: 

You don't need to worry your pretty little self about it.  Keep your eyes peeled for the SNL skits and the Dem underground for the latest "news" to wrap yourself in that wet, warm, sorrowful blanket.

:lol:

• Gold Member

Terrorist....  "isis is inspiring me do this"

Obama's FBI  "we are not sure if this is a terrorist attack"

Some how they are confident though that putin ordered cyber attack.

If Putin declared he is a muslim and could walk up to the fbi and say "isis inspired him to hack and spill the beans on democrats"and obama's fbi would tell the public that Putin had nothing to do with the hack.

11 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Terrorist....  "isis is inspiring me do this"

Obama's FBI  "we are not sure if this is a terrorist attack"

Some how they are confident though that putin ordered cyber attack.

If Putin declared he is a muslim and could walk up to the fbi and say "isis inspired him to hack and spill the beans on democrats"and obama's fbi would tell the public that Putin had nothing to do with the hack.

Don't forget about Loretta refusing to admit anything related to "radical Islam" or terrorist until she has no choice but to do so.  The fish stinks from the head down.

I hope she is waiting tables by the end of this year.  Or really, bled out in a back alley.

9 minutes ago, SSFB said:

People put far too much faith in these organizations, not much more to say.

I don't know how long ago they started to really get blatantly biased but all of us were around during the WMD complete debacle.  It became clear to me that our "justice and intelligence" organizations became just another arm of the administration de jour.  And watching this complete and utter Tom Fuckery during this last year, well.....OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!!!! 

Somewhere in the down line of these organizations, it starts again with good people doing right by their oaths...and our citizens.  Not sure how far down though.

57 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't know how long ago they started to really get blatantly biased but all of us were around during the WMD complete debacle.  It became clear to me that our "justice and intelligence" organizations became just another arm of the administration de jour.  And watching this complete and utter Tom Fuckery during this last year, well.....OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!!!! 

Somewhere in the down line of these organizations, it starts again with good people doing right by their oaths...and our citizens.  Not sure how far down though.

J Edgar Hoover's FBI was corrupt as hell and that was decades ago. Government was corrupt decades and centuries ago.

13 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Don't forget about Loretta refusing to admit anything related to "radical Islam" or terrorist until she has no choice but to do so.  The fish stinks from the head down.

I hope she is waiting tables by the end of this year.  Or really, bled out in a back alley.

Rots, the fish rots from the head down :) 

11 hours ago, SSFB said:

J Edgar Hoover's FBI was corrupt as hell and that was decades ago. Government was corrupt decades and centuries ago.

Historically there has been corruption since the beginning :guzzle: sad but true, FUCK I sound like NeoStoner 

4 hours ago, Momorider said:

Historically there has been corruption since the beginning :guzzle: sad but true, FUCK I sound like NeoStoner 

Close your window Momo. The second hand smoke is getting you buzzed.:lol:

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Well yes, when education was education, and not liberal indoctrination like it tends to be today.

lol when was that? my first memory in school was being brought in to the hall and asked why I did not vote for the peanut farmer . I don't remember much surrounding it but I do remember sitting in the hall out side the class room after a talking to . had to be before 3rd grade because we moved to new school in 3rd grade .