oh my....

Russia carried out a comprehensive cybercampaign to upend the U.S. presidential election, an operation that was ordered by Russian President Vladi­mir Putin and “aspired to help” elect Donald Trump by discrediting his Democratic rival, Hillary Clinton, U.S. intelligence agencies concluded in a report released Friday.

The report depicts Russian interference as unprecedented in scale, saying that Moscow’s assault represented “a significant escalation in directness, level of activity, and scope of effort” beyond previous election-related espionage.

ADVERTISING

ADVERTISING

The campaign was ordered by Putin himself and initially sought primarily to undermine public faith in the U.S. democratic process, “denigrate Secretary Clinton” and harm her electoral prospects. But as the campaign proceeded, Russia “developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump” and repeatedly sought to elevate him by “discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him.”

The document represents an extraordinarily direct and detailed account of a long-standing U.S. adversary’s multi-pronged intervention in a fundamental pillar of American democracy.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/intelligence-chiefs-expected-in-new-york-to-brief-trump-on-russian-hacking/2017/01/06/5f591416-d41a-11e6-9cb0-54ab630851e8_story.html?pushid=breaking-news_1483737231&tid=notifi_push_breaking-news

yeah, yeah....where's the proof?

:lmao:

Edited by Snoslinger

“While Russia, China, other countries, outside groups and people are consistently trying to break through the cyberinfrastructure of our governmental institutions, businesses and organizations including the Democrat National Committee, there was absolutely no effect on the outcome of the election including the fact that there was no tampering whatsoever with voting machines.”

the Donald

:lmao:

• Gold Member

The entire DNC should be jailed....  If I harbor a criminal and protect them I can get in trouble but nobody in the DNC gets in trouble for harboring a criminal.  Its a shame it took some russian kids to expose the criminality of the entire democrat party.  Its a shame that many democrat voters don't demand justice against their criminal leaders of their party.  Russia just saved America big time and maybe we can move forward with good relations with Russia after the 20th. They had the american public in its best interest and it showed in what they released.

Turning this into a Russia hack conversation is an attempt to pivot away from the true problem with the last election and that being the entire democrat establishment.  Pretty bad when some russians are better american patriots then the democrat party and their voters.

Putin isn't the real story.  Clinton and her team were reckless in the way they stored and treated information.  Whether it was Putin; a 14 year old computer geek; or a really big fella who never comes out of the house who hacked the emails, in the end it exposed the truth.  Whether or not it influenced the outcome of the election can be debated for generations - but we will never know.  Personally, I don't think it mattered.  Hillary was a deeply flawed candidate (as was Trump), but in the end it was the blue states of Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania who put him over the top.  States he spent time in and she did not. 

3 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Putin isn't the real story.  Clinton and her team were reckless in the way they stored and treated information.  Whether it was Putin; a 14 year old computer geek; or a really big fella who never comes out of the house who hacked the emails, in the end it exposed the truth.  Whether or not it influenced the outcome of the election can be debated for generations - but we will never know.  Personally, I don't think it mattered.  Hillary was a deeply flawed candidate (as was Trump), but in the end it was the blue states of Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania who put him over the top.  States he spent time in and she did not. 

So if you leave your car unlocked and some 14 year old steals it then you eat the loss? Interesting concept. 

10 minutes ago, Kevin said:

wouldn't have taken that many vote changes in those states to alter the election. while vast amounts of votes wouldn't have changed, the question is was there enough? i think there was a good chance.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Are you ever going to come out of this whiny cunt phase? It is has been two months since the election. Time to move on... 

i'm far from a whiny cunt phase. i'm enjoying the hell out watching people flip flop around like a fish out of water. especially the unexpected ones :news:

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

wouldn't have taken that many vote changes in those states to alter the election. while vast amounts of votes wouldn't have changed, the question is was there enough? i think there was a good chance.

We will never know that but we do know that Hillary and her team explicitly ignored those states - even against President Obama's urging. 

26 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Trump supporters will blindly believe everything he says so as not to be labeled a liberal. 

I know it's not my country,  but I can't understand all the bawling. Shut the fuck up and hack them back for fuck sakes. 

Does anyone know if any possible hack from anyone, anywhere that influenced anyone's vote? Anyone here change their mind because of any hack? Anyone, anywhere know of any hacked voting machines? Any hacked paper ballots? Any proof?

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You and MC are the postertards for butthurt and whiny cuntery. It is pathetic. 

more reverse logic in the twilight zone. i'd say the people being downright nasty to others are the ones being whiny and cunty. are you mad you've been played so badly, and it's easy to see?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

do you honestly think the rnc was just a little more cautious and the russians couldn't get in?

I think the Russians, Chinese, Americans, etc... are all hacking and spying on each other.  Hillary placed our country at risk using a private server and Podesta and his team just dropped the ball.