oh my....

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Does anyone know if any possible hack from anyone, anywhere that influenced anyone's vote? Anyone here change their mind because of any hack? Anyone, anywhere know of any hacked voting machines? Any hacked paper ballots? Any proof?

what about pissed off bernie supporters? think the people that got pissed about the stuff they found out in the leaks would have voted for hillary if they hadn't seen those leaks? please don't change the subject and just answer the question.

3 minutes ago, Kevin said:

I think the Russians, Chinese, Americans, etc... are all hacking and spying on each other.  Hillary placed our country at risk using a private server and Podesta and his team just dropped the ball.

her server was more secure than the gov's apparently :lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

what about pissed off bernie supporters? think the people that got pissed about the stuff they found out in the leaks would have voted for hillary if they hadn't seen those leaks? please don't change the subject and just answer the question.

Ask 'em? 

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i think she only "ignored" WI. certainly not PA

She barely made it to Michigan, and sent others (Cher and Chelsea) instead. Bad move. Too much was assumed on her part.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the ones in here already had their minds made up about hillary. i'd bet some outside of here would have changed their votes.

You'd need to ask those folks, right now you're just making unproven assumptions.

Don't voters have a right to know all the facts about a candidate for office?

Edited by XCR1250

Just now, Snoslinger said:

you think it would have helped?

I don't know, but it seemed like she was kinda cruising towards the end and trump was still doing 10 rallies a day. I think the phony polls gave her a false sense of security.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Russia carried out a comprehensive cybercampaign to upend the U.S. presidential election, an operation that was ordered by Russian President Vladi­mir Putin and “aspired to help” elect Donald Trump by discrediting his Democratic rival, Hillary Clinton, U.S. intelligence agencies concluded in a report released Friday.

The report depicts Russian interference as unprecedented in scale, saying that Moscow’s assault represented “a significant escalation in directness, level of activity, and scope of effort” beyond previous election-related espionage.

ADVERTISING

ADVERTISING

The campaign was ordered by Putin himself and initially sought primarily to undermine public faith in the U.S. democratic process, “denigrate Secretary Clinton” and harm her electoral prospects. But as the campaign proceeded, Russia “developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump” and repeatedly sought to elevate him by “discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him.”

The document represents an extraordinarily direct and detailed account of a long-standing U.S. adversary’s multi-pronged intervention in a fundamental pillar of American democracy.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/intelligence-chiefs-expected-in-new-york-to-brief-trump-on-russian-hacking/2017/01/06/5f591416-d41a-11e6-9cb0-54ab630851e8_story.html?pushid=breaking-news_1483737231&tid=notifi_push_breaking-news

yeah, yeah....where's the proof?

:lmao:

This.

Awfully ambiguous.  I'd like to take a look at the classified version...and IMO, it's just as vague and requires incredible leaps of faith due to no real evidence.

Poor Dems.  But, you were gonna blame the Russians no matter what.  At least with your new president (MR. President), we aren't going to war over it.  Whew.....

Hey.....hey......hey....."if you like your excuse and want to keep it.....you can!"

:lol:

Losers.  LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

and you're not?

Which ones am I assuming? I asked if anyone changed their vote do to any possible hack of information, you know anyone? Did you change yours? Do we have a right to have all info about a candidate or not??

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Time for a re vote

coming right up in 2020....  in less then 2 years 2018 should be a good sign if the DNC even wants to field a candiate for the 2020 revote

22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Time for a re vote

It's possible for your side to lose worse.  I'm all for it!  

But let's make it worth it...winning party takes next 8 and gives gets to take a large percentage of the losers house and senate seats.

Wait....that just happened.  Should we go next 16 years?