Trump Voters...

Ahhh yes, another video, article, meme or cartoon that makes the Left actually BELIEVE they are truly the "intellectually elite".

It cannot get funnier than this.  Disenfranchised "victims" of America unite!  

Yet, they didn't show up to vote.  Hmmmmmm.........

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Kieth Oberman? No really who watches this nut job anymore.

Brought to you by GQ magazine. :lol:

hes had a few of these idiotic vids come out over the last year.  I'd have to go back and design some scoring system but I'm pretty sure each one was more idiotic than the last.  But, at least GQ is pandering to the right audience that way.

:lmao:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Brought to you by GQ magazine. :lol:

hes had a few of these idiotic vids come out over the last year.  I'd have to go back and design some scoring system but I'm pretty sure each one was more idiotic than the last.  But, at least GQ is pandering to the right audience that way.

:lmao:

Yea I caught the one where he calls Trump a Nazi. Total nut job!!! 

Just now, Mainecat said:

What I thought the typical no discussion from the board mooks who live down by the river in a van.

Your failure to learn anything from this election was expected.  Here is just a little hint, no one discusses your BS much because you have become IRRELEVANT.  Learn the meaning of that word.  Another word you should know by now....GRUBERED

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What I thought the typical no discussion from the board mooks who live down by the river in a van.

What the fuck you think dude when you post a video of a guy who has been fired by more news (horrible news outlets on top of that) than any man in history?

The only thing more irrelevant than him is a midget using breath mints.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump voters had a higher average income then the average clinton voter.  Trump easily one college educated white males and females.  Clinton attracted dumb people this cycle hence the reason you casted your vote for her!

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 1

Just now, BOHICA said:

Trump voters had a higher average income then the average clinton voter.  Trump easily one college educated white males and females.  Clinton attracted dumb people this cycle hence the reason you casted your vote for her!

link

39 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

this country is so fucked. :lol: 

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It sure is lets hope he does not cause and US deaths because of his ignorance

Nawww...just some of you can have even more misery and hate to sluff around in as others pass you by on the upswing.  "Boo Hoo.....I'm weak, lazy, stupid and inept."

• Like 1