ckf

Favorite Snowmobiling Pics

52 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yes it does. I'm surprised you don't need to be logged in to view them. I couldn't find the blue one that I was looking for though. Did find the cop one  :cop:

Take them all variety is the spice of life :) 

Small tunnel under an old Railbed. I have been told it was originally for cows to pass under the tracks. I never could get through without scratching my helmet :wall:

new4.jpg

• Like 1

Mine on the left, sons on the right.

dadandson.jpg

Backup Sled.

backup.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ckf said:

Rob made a lot of them back in the day. I also got this one sent to me from another member :wolfie::lmao:

:lol:

Hey Pants Shitter Cluckey

:fuckyou:

• Like 1

Loaded up in the snow train a couple of years ago. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

6 hours ago, ckf said:

Yes it does. I'm surprised you don't need to be logged in to view them. I couldn't find the blue one that I was looking for though. Did find the cop one  :cop:

How soon before that's mandatory here? 

12 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

How soon before that's mandatory here? 

I think we need to keep a few forums open for now so the old membership can see some of the posts about needing to re-register. If there's something that you don't want everyone to see you can post it in CE for now :bc:

Railbed in Ossipee, NH after a storm dumped 2-3 feet of fresh snow in the area. The guy in the pic and I had spent the night before in the groomer so people would be able to ride. Instead of going to bed we got on our sleds and went for a ride.

new3.jpg

• Like 1

Northeast Kingdom of Vermont 3/25/15

IMG_0477.jpg

Above pic from a fews back. And a couple from around the neighbourhood.Emm's.JPGlast day.JPG

Great pics :yahoo:

Some SNOW pics, of course none are from this past year...

B00771D7-FEA9-44B9-9625-071A0B78AA5B-528

E67F3E3B-DBE3-4C94-B1C4-56094C631611-371

72FB737F-24E7-4BB1-8165-A1C4C67D5300-497

unnamed%206_zpsuxprlqgu.jpg

• Like 2

A few more from VT.

January028.jpg

G0016911.jpg

15 hours ago, ckf said:

Great pics :yahoo:

Man do I ever agree!  Except....is anybody else getting the feeling similar to being homesick?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Man do I ever agree!  Except....is anybody else getting the feeling similar to being homesick?

Tell me about it. Last winter was the first time since '92 that I didn't get on a sled :sad:

Just now, ckf said:

Tell me about it. Last winter was the first time since '92 that I didn't get on a sled :sad:

You and I have it a tad worse then.  I fried my entire electrical putting my sled back together (no idea how) so that put me behind on a low snow winter.  Then had a bad crash the first time out, then after it was all back together, re-injured a broken hand pretty severely on a wild romp.  Game over.  Maybe 150 miles.  JEEEEEZ!!!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You and I have it a tad worse then.  I fried my entire electrical putting my sled back together (no idea how) so that put me behind on a low snow winter.  Then had a bad crash the first time out, then after it was all back together, re-injured a broken hand pretty severely on a wild romp.  Game over.  Maybe 150 miles.  JEEEEEZ!!!!

You are in SEMN, aren't you?

Just now, racinfarmer said:

You are in SEMN, aren't you?

Duluth

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That sucks!

I could have gotten out here if I wanted to ride in circles on about 50 miles of trails. Just wasn't worth it to me.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Duluth

I thought someone here was in SEMN.  Maybe Badger.  

This was from the intersection on the NSST where you can turn to go around Duluth to the south.  

IMG_20160213_164427826_HDR1_zpsdualhwph.

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I thought someone here was in SEMN.  Maybe Badger.  

This was from the intersection on the NSST where you can turn to go around Duluth to the south.  

IMG_20160213_164427826_HDR1_zpsdualhwph.

We call that the "gravel pit".

:bc: