Best injury you can claim at work is your knee

Jet

4 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Those assholes are the ones who ruin it for the people who actually have legitimate injuries. 

Oh don't worry , if we were on the job together you would have plenty of legit injury claims . The first one would be for a skin graft on your ass to cover the sole imprint of my boot !!!!    :finger::fuckyou:

• Like 2

Pull a fake comp with the company I work for? You will bleed a slow death. Leaving the bar at 10:30 ,1100 pm is the killer. The company owner looks out for us when things are slow. He has helped so many of us when we couldn't work. Sorry, we are the Judge and jury ! We take care of things that he can't . Keep in mind he does 30 mil a year. Rock my apple cart and see what you get.The company I work for is self insured. I'm Union and they also give profit sharing.They give me and a bunch of my coworkers way above Union scale. We police our selves , if that doesn't work,we police ourselves!............. 

Edited by Woodtick

2 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Oh don't worry , if we were on the job together you would have plenty of legit injury claims . The first one would be for a skin graft on your ass to cover the sole imprint of my boot !!!!    :finger::fuckyou:

:lol:

5 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

More like your lips, fuck face :bigfinger::fuckyou::finger:

There's guys that have the Yearoff Clinic on speed dial. They have four doctors there. Dr summeroff, Dr falloff,Dr spring off and Dr winteroff. The company I worked at years ago had the regular users of the clinic and we're the most useless bunch of lazy assed fkrs.