Best injury you can claim at work is your knee

Jet

Lazy thieves who want to steal from the system are the only pieces of shit that would care about claiming a bogus injury. They should be in jail where they get totally free room and board 

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Lazy thieves who want to steal from the system are the only pieces of shit that would care about claiming a bogus injury. They should be in jail where they get totally free room and board 

And free sex as well, whether they want it, or not.

• Like 1

After going through a tibia plateau fracture this spring and going through physical therapy seeing these three  ASSholes milking lesser or healed/fake injuries to keep getting pills... i started ragging on the three of them while in PT.   hard. Lol

the pt girls asked if I would keep coming back to work on a few more losers cuz they cant say what I did 😂

• Like 1

• Gold Member
19 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Starting to think jet is a Frank Gallagher type of guy

(From the show Shameless)

Yeah this isn't the first time he's been hinting at unemployment/disability claims to get out of working. 

Edited by Kivalo

Workmans comp claims are a real problem in the trades. Ive had a couple fraudulent claims over the years. Once they get hooked up with one of these scumbag comp lawyers they run the script on you. I have seriously thought about rolling up some of these beat offs in a carpet and disappearing them... Douchebags

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Anler said:

Workmans comp claims are a real problem in the trades. Ive had a couple fraudulent claims over the years. Once they get hooked up with one of these scumbag comp lawyers they run the script on you. I have seriously thought about rolling up some of these beat offs in a carpet and disappearing them... Douchebags

Ex BIL made a career out of it. first class scumbag. get hired in somewhere and fake an injury.

I hate the lazy thieves that claim stress and go on a disability claim. Eventually the insurance company doctors tell them to go back to work because their benefits are about to end. They go back to work, we give them the least stressful job in the place and things are going well. After 6 months your old claim is expired and they know it. About 4.5 months into it you can hear them saying things to set themselves up for another stress leave. Six months and a couple of days they show up with another letter from a different doctor saying they are stressed and start all over 

44 minutes ago, Anler said:

I sit on a  self funded WC board and we hear some real doozies.  These clowns kill the rates for their employers.

59 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Ex BIL made a career out of it. first class scumbag. get hired in somewhere and fake an injury.

I know people like that too. Scumbags..

There is a whole network that feeds off of this. Lawyers, Doctors, Physical therapists, etc... They will talk you into to a claim. You go in with a bruise and before you know it you have a bad back, hip, knee, emotional trauma, etc... I deal with this shit everyday.

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

There is a whole network that feeds off of this. Lawyers, Doctors, Physical therapists, etc... They will talk you into to a claim. You go in with a bruise and before you know it you have a bad back, hip, knee, emotional trauma, etc... I deal with this shit everyday.

Those assholes are the ones who ruin it for the people who actually have legitimate injuries. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Cold War said:

Have a guy just down the road from me that has done that several times, now no company will hire him.

18 hours ago, Jet said:

They can't never prove or disprove your knee. They are fucked if you claim it!!

total dick fuck D Bag  move . then to try to brag about being a con fraud really? not only that on a fourm that if really wanted could be tracked back to u in about 20 seconds . U are the reason workers comp is so fucking out of control and more and more guys will not hire guys as anything but 1099

• Like 2