Highmark's vagina in Chicago kidnap and assault White guy while videoing it and yelling "fuck Donald trump and white people"

Rod

the amount of "fail" in this place is off-the-charts lately....

President Obama said "we appear to have seen" a hate crime in the alleged attack on a Chicago man captured on Facebook.

"It's terrible," the president said about the incident, during an interview with ABC affiliate WLS in Chicago.

"We've seen over the last several years, when it comes to tensions between police and communities, the Internet, horrific hate crimes of the sort that we appear to have seen on Facebook today," the president said.

He said he believed technology can play a useful role in exposing racism and hatred that still exist in the country.

"Part of what technology allows us to see now is the terrible toll that racism and discrimination and hate takes on families and communities," he said. "But that's part of how we learn and how we get better."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-obama-talks-race-relations-calls-alleged-hate/story?id=44583801

23 minutes ago, Boered said:

Trump wont get involved to divide the country but that stupid nigger Obama will for sure.

I'm really curious to see how he does it.  Speeches and a radio show would be my guess.  Maybe talk show?  All pandering toward grievance groups while he promotes his own brand of racism.

Watch what his monster does too.    She'll really be out there with racial rhetoric.

Both are nothing but classless, inept trash.

26 minutes ago, Boered said:

Trump wont get involved to divide the country but that stupid nigger Obama will for sure.

He was too busy lying about his legacy to the American people to worry about that petty shit. 

Such a self serving clown .

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

He was too busy lying about his legacy to the American people to worry about that petty shit. 

Such a self serving clown .

Is anyone else seeing the hopelessness in his eyes when he speaks now?  It's really as if he's realized his "legacy" is really nothing more than a failed healthcare plan that will be ripped away within months.

Nothing but an empty suit.  And I really do think he truly is "personally offended" that he lost at the hands of his own people.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Is anyone else seeing the hopelessness in his eyes when he speaks now?  It's really as if he's realized his "legacy" is really nothing more than a failed healthcare plan that will be ripped away within months.

Nothing but an empty suit.  And I really do think he truly is "personally offended" that he lost at the hands of his own people.

The guy is delusional.   Writing , fabricating, his legacy and doing a victory lap.  Enough already...Just go away.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It is awesome to watch. he has been a race baiting pile of shit from the start.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

do you ever put thought into your weak attempts at coming across as knowledgeable on topics? if you did, you wouldn't make it sound like obama was actually in this election. :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

do you ever put thought into your weak attempts at coming across as knowledgeable on topics? if you did, you wouldn't make it sound like obama was actually in this election.

He was.  The nation voted based on his successes.

Try to peddle that big wheel a bit faster and keep up.  We'll have coloring books and crayons at the next rest stop.  Don't be tardy!  You'll want some crayons for eating too!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He was.  The nation voted based on his successes.

Try to peddle that big wheel a bit faster and keep up.  We'll have coloring books and crayons at the next rest stop.  Don't be tardy!  You'll want some crayons for eating too!

so bush, and other former 2 term presidents, "lost" their elections too huh?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

so bush, and other former 2 term presidents, "lost" their elections too huh?

Absolutely!   The 08 election was more about Bush and his failed policies than the candidates

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Absolutely!   The 08 election was more about Bush and his failed policies than the candidates

I beg to differ....it was more about obama being the 1st black prez.

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

broski you might have came across as some sort of intellectual in hc, or whatever stupid hole you crawled out of, but you don't here. sorry. but you do have some good company, so no worries. 

This is a weird post.  Why do you think I am trying to come across as "some sort of intellectual".  Are you afraid of looking stupid? Well damn man!  You don't need me for that....plenty here capable of doing that for you all day long.

Poor Slinger.  Hey...you don't want to shoot me in the knee now do you?

:lol:

8 minutes ago, Dave said:

I beg to differ....it was more about obama being the 1st black prez.

No Republican could of won after the last term of the bush presidency.

African Americans put him way over the top.

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

No Republican could of won after the last term of the bush presidency.

African Americans put him way over the top.

Exactly....maybe I mistook what you said before.

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is a weird post.  Why do you think I am trying to come across as "some sort of intellectual".  Are you afraid of looking stupid? Well damn man!  You don't need me for that....plenty here capable of doing that for you all day long.

Poor Slinger.  Hey...you don't want to shoot me in the knee now do you?

:lol:

That shit went directly over his head :lol:

Image result for he dumb meme

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

i've never heard the term of bush, or clinton, or any other former presidents "losing" the election when the other party took it over after their 2 terms. you likely haven't either.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i've never heard the term of bush, or clinton, or any other former presidents "losing" the election when the other party took it over after their 2 terms. you likely haven't either.

Yeah and I'm sure the crowd you hang around with is a real wealth of political knowledge and insight. Buncha little whining crybabies sitting around stewing in the group misery.:lol:

Here....feel better now:

IMG_1683.JPG

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

*sigh*  You really are an insufferable twit.  Not sure if you've noticed but the Democratic brand has been getting its dick handed to itself for the last 3 election cycles.   Clue in already.

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

The guy is delusional.   Writing , fabricating, his legacy and doing a victory lap.  Enough already...Just go away.

No kidding.  

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

President Obama said "we appear to have seen" a hate crime in the alleged attack on a Chicago man captured on Facebook.

"It's terrible," the president said about the incident, during an interview with ABC affiliate WLS in Chicago.

"We've seen over the last several years, when it comes to tensions between police and communities, the Internet, horrific hate crimes of the sort that we appear to have seen on Facebook today," the president said.

He said he believed technology can play a useful role in exposing racism and hatred that still exist in the country.

"Part of what technology allows us to see now is the terrible toll that racism and discrimination and hate takes on families and communities," he said. "But that's part of how we learn and how we get better."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-obama-talks-race-relations-calls-alleged-hate/story?id=44583801

:wtf: is he bring up tension between police and communities has absofuckinglutely nothing to do with these racist #BLMKidnaping FUCKS 

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Barry hanging around in Washington :lmao: to make sure keeps things in check 

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Watch Fox News to get the spin on how no one is calling it a hate crime :lol: