L143 to Timmins

yarddawg

Based on the trail map, yes, you need to back track from Shining Tree or Auld Reekie to pick up the L143.....unless you want to run the shoulder or fields along route 560 from Shining Tree to pick up L143.....last year I recall there was a fair amount of tracks running along 560 from Auld Reekie to where L143 crossed 560.

17 minutes ago, yarddawg said:

Thanks, Stoney............I will figure it out.......I remember running a lake out of 3 beers and hitting a road (old grassy rd,???) and picking up L143?

I would give Leon at Spruce Shilling Camp a call.  He could tell you if you could run up the grassy road

59 minutes ago, yarddawg said:

Thanks, Stoney............I will figure it out.......I remember running a lake out of 3 beers and hitting a road (old grassy rd,???) and picking up L143?

I recalled a short cut a few years ago as well that crossed some lakes when we stayed at Three Bears....just followed the instructions provided & the tracks, but I thought that shortcut was to the C trail, but I might be wrong?

3 hours ago, Stoney said:

I recalled a short cut a few years ago as well that crossed some lakes when we stayed at Three Bears....just followed the instructions provided & the tracks, but I thought that shortcut was to the C trail, but I might be wrong?

We did the same to the C trail over to Gogama