galaxy s7

some of you must have one. i have had mine 6 days now it will not charge most of the time. when it feels like it it might for a while. when charging and using it the battery level goes down. i called tech support . he says maybe we can fix it . i say no replace it. i think i won the dealer i bought it from said they would have a new one for me tomorrow. had it been over 15 days i would have to send it to samsung for repair 

Huh? Its honestly been the best phone ive ever had by far. Battery is insane on mine. If you are using the charger that came with the phone not some other one it should charge pretty quickly.

Ask for a new phone if its this new.

edit... My phone is a S7 edge. Might have diff battery but still point is ask for a new phone if its 6 days old

Edited by Wildcat

2 hours ago, snowstorm said:

some of you must have one. i have had mine 6 days now it will not charge most of the time. when it feels like it it might for a while. when charging and using it the battery level goes down. i called tech support . he says maybe we can fix it . i say no replace it. i think i won the dealer i bought it from said they would have a new one for me tomorrow. had it been over 15 days i would have to send it to samsung for repair 

If you're using the factory charger and you're experiencing this, then yes, definitely a problem. 

Ask them for a new charging cable and if that doesn't work then demand a new phone. 

If they just give you a new phone and charger tomorrow then all the better.

get rid of it.  I have had a S3 and S5 and they were both piles of shit.  I hate apple shit but the phone has never not charged, randomly restart or go from 100% charge to 20 in 30 minutes. :bc: 

5 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

get rid of it.  I have had a S3 and S5 and they were both piles of shit.  I hate apple shit but the phone has never not charged, randomly restart or go from 100% charge to 20 in 30 minutes. :bc: 

Same here, and all were great phones. Still use the S5 as a remote.

I have had no prob with s7 battery is great . I have had a cracked up screen for over 2 mo ran it over with the truck . still works prob get a new one soon.

I also have the j7 burner  I use in N WI MI etc that t mobile wont work in

20 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

My s5 was fantastic, my s7 is just OK.

51 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

My sons iPhone 5 was the worst for battery.   My Moto x was the best. 

3 hours ago, Kivalo said:

My Droid Turbo 2 has been doing that lately. Im eligible for an upgrade but nothing really interesting out there.

You need to use a turbo charger. Mine works great. 

• Gold Member
Just now, Anler said:

You need to use a turbo charger. Mine works great. 

Got one, its not working all that well. Only sometimes recognizes it as a turbo charger.

35 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

never have been super quality phones.  Prob will never buy a samsung phone again.  

Coworker just got a Google Pixel phone, very responsive and seemed like a great phone. 

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Got one, its not working all that well. Only sometimes recognizes it as a turbo charger.

Wierd, I fucking love it. Although I have a turbo 2 now.

• Gold Member

2 years and 9 months on my iphone 5s.  Works great still, getting weak on battery life though.   May have to put a new battery in it or up grade to a iphone 5se....  my wife's s7 in like 8 months, maybe 7 months has gone through like 4 plug in chargers as the connector loosens up and wont charge unless you prop the phone up a certain way and the wireless charger kind of works sometimes, plus the S7 is just to big to fit in a side pocket on my dixies.  

Edited by BOHICA