Republicans getting a jump on their super majority

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Speaking of flat stomachs and top physical specimens, whats shaking Saskatchewan Flex Wheeler?! :lol: 

Not much...just at the cabin...beat from cutting trees most the day. :bc:

On January 5, 2017 at 9:36 PM, Mileage Psycho said:

Unlike you and the the Fox News shut-ins who just hated Barack from the day he won the election till now, I will give Trump time to succeed or fail.

While you were in your self imposed exile at TBP and before the election I said Trump would be OK for me as far as corporate and personal tax savings, and so far my stock portfolio and 401K have me smiling since the election, being positive I'm always looking at the upside of all situations :thumb:

What a lying sack of dago midget shit, just STFU Ballsack you have ZERO fucking credibility here if you ever had any to begin with just stop with the fucking backpedaling and  :lies: nobody believes a word of your hackery :finger: 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

6' 220.  I could lose 15-20.  Its still blue twisted steel, with decades of experience, on the track and off.  And we've seen yours, flat stomach doesn't come to mind.  You're 5'2" tall.   :news:  Bitch please.

More like 3'2" :nuts: 

• Like 1