Puzzle....New 850 Doo burn down issues are real!

Poncho

Hey Puzzle, this just hit the forums. More fodder to chew on.

A quote from a well respected doo owner, talking about what,s coming down the pipe for 2018.

" Exactly right, Doo will have nothing and even if they did they wouldn't let the key out to crack into the ECU. "

The 850 is a mutt and I don't see all the fuss about it. Buddy has one and its for sale already. Not that big a deal and actually no faster than the old 800's.

It is faster than the previous 800s, selling well, good build quality, best skid in the business........ just a few reasons why Doo sells more sleds than anyone else. 

Poor, poor Fuzzy.......

Feel free to crack their ECUs yourself...... why is that Doo's problem?  :lmao:

Edited by Puzzleboy

I,m to young, to go that slow, on a doo. I wouldn,t ride a free one.

Nice to see Bombardier sucking another 372 million from our federal government, to help keep their jet production flowing, so they can suck many more millions out next year.

Embraer gets it from the Brazilian gov't , Airbus gets it from Britain and EU govt's , Boeing gets it from US gov't . If you want to compete on the world stage you need govt support of you want Canadians jobs and a Canadian aircraft industry , not to mention the spin off Canadian companies . Lots of income tax , sales tax generated . And it's a repayable loan . 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

Nice to see Bombardier sucking another 372 million from our federal government, to help keep their jet production flowing, so they can suck many more millions out next year.

Bombardier Inc., who got the loan, has nothing to do with Bombardier Recreational Products - BRP, the makers of ski-doo etc.

hasn't for years.......

• Like 2

On February 8, 2017 at 10:08 AM, JJL said:

Bombardier Inc., who got the loan, has nothing to do with Bombardier Recreational Products - BRP, the makers of ski-doo etc.

hasn't for years.......

Since 2004.....

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 8:05 AM, Frostynuts said:

“Bombardier has received more than $4 billion in subsidies since 1966, on more than 50 different occasions... Money alone can’t help overcome that kind of managerial incompetence.” Is BRP any better ?

I wonder just how long it will take to pay back those interest free loans.

2 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

“Bombardier has received more than $4 billion in subsidies since 1966, on more than 50 different occasions... Money alone can’t help overcome that kind of managerial incompetence.” Is BRP any better ?

I wonder just how long it will take to pay back those interest free loans.

We have no interest in paying anyone back......especially a Cat owner....

We all had a good chuckle over this one.  We saw Fuzzy out on the trail once..... they were on a bunch of RX-Tonnes. 

We thought they were the Kelly Shires women's charity ride. 

I doubt ANY snowmobile's top speed is of any consequence to FuzzyNuts. 

40 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

IMG_0986.PNG

I seen that too lol. Seen you guys broke the B trail too. 

Heading up early Wednesday morning. riding Wednesday afternoon Thursday and Friday. Probably head down there Bracebridge on day if you head north for your place. Doing  good ride Thursday up to port loring and across to South river and down D. 

6 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Anybody with those bags, windshield, mirrors, and gas can deserves to blow up.....

You guys don't venture to far from Poncho's cabin eh?

Or the puzzler just needs a pair of clean socks and undies stored in a coat pocket? :dunno:

No, but I come from an era where snowmobilers were men. 
I'm guessing Reevester rides a long track, has an avalanche shovel, has the jerry can that holds 3 litres of fuel.......

Always have clean undies in my belted Reima.......

Edited by Puzzleboy

7 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

No, but I come from an era where snowmobilers were men. 
I'm guessing Reevester rides a long track, has an avalanche shovel, has the jerry can that holds 3 litres of fuel.......

Always have clean undies in my belted Reima.......

:wrong: