********Offical FreedomSledder Weather Thread*********

ckf

On 1/23/2017 at 0:52 PM, ckf said:

We've been stuck with cloudy, foggy weather with highs in the mid 30's for the last week or so. Snow and mixed precipitation is forecast for tonight and tomorrow. Today looks to be the only sunny day for the next week.

1.jpg

cloudy with snow i can live with.  Looking liek i shuld have waited to head north this weekend as the net of this last storm was good, i went last weekend when the forecast was for this week to be on the warm side.  

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

cloudy with snow i can live with.  Looking liek i shuld have waited to head north this weekend as the net of this last storm was good, i went last weekend when the forecast was for this week to be on the warm side.  

The problem is we get a warmup with rain after a week of cold and light snow. If it wasn't for the warmups we would have 2-3 feet of snow here in town and 4-5 feet in the upper elevations. 

We got about 2" of new snow overnight. To bad we got all freezing rain yesterday instead of the 2-4 inches of snow that they were predicting before it changed over.

35 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Gaylord area  :bashhead:

FB_IMG_1485358850780.jpg

Head to the Yoop 

4 minutes ago, dz246 said:

First significant snowfall of the season. I believe 8-9 so far and suppose to get more in afternoon.

And its headed our way too. Well, N of me. But that's good, cause that's where the good trail systems are 

• Like 1