********Offical FreedomSledder Weather Thread*********

ckf

38 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Been 32c since Friday.  Fuckin unreal. Relief the rest of the week tho. Got the ac in the house pretty insane, it's 18c lol. My nipples are tearing through my shirt 

I think i just threw up a little...

• Like 1

Today was our warmest day in over a month with a high of 84. I closed all of the windows when I got up this morning and turned the air on a 1PM when it got up to 70 inside. I hate hot weather, lol.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, ckf said:

Today was our warmest day in over a month with a high of 84. I closed all of the windows when I got up this morning and turned the air on a 1PM when it got up to 70 inside. I hate hot weather, lol.

X2

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, xcr700 said:

We had a twister touch down yesterday. . It fucked everything in its path 

images (1).jpg

Damn...raining like fuck here and it's rare but Charlevoix and Antrim Counties are currently under a tornado warning.

On 08/02/2017 at 6:15 PM, ckf said:

Holy crap, that's fucking cold inside! We keep the house at 74-76 all summer. Mid to upper 80's here almost all summer. Love it. 90's is where I get uncomfortable.

That said, I have a weekend planned in VT in a couple weeks. Alawys love getting there to the cooler temps. :bc:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

Holy crap, that's fucking cold inside! We keep the house at 74-76 all summer. Mid to upper 80's here almost all summer. Love it. 90's is where I get uncomfortable.

That said, I have a weekend planned in VT in a couple weeks. Alawys love getting there to the cooler temps. :bc:

Where in VT are you headed?

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Damn...raining like fuck here and it's rare but Charlevoix and Antrim Counties are currently under a tornado warning.

19 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Rite by you? Or nearish?

Blow up the pic guys.. :lol:it's the reason z runs around naked in tornado season :lol:

Edited by xcr700

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Haha....now I see it! :lol:

:lol:.. but in all seriousness, we do get tornados here .. have a giant water spout pop up on lake winnipeg near the shore a few years ago. ..I was gasin up the truck and saw it go by.  Pretty scary shit 

• Confused 1

52 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Blow up the pic guys.. :lol:it's the reason z runs around naked in tornado season :lol:

All i got is my phone...is it by chance the tornado is shaped like a dong and ballsack? :lol: