********Offical FreedomSledder Weather Thread*********

ckf

Currently 73 with light rain after a mostly cloudy day with highs in the low 80's. The forecast is calling for thunderstorms tonight as the cold front moves through. The next few days are supposed to be nice with temps in the low 70's.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm getting tired of this rainy weather we have been getting here in the northeast. It's been damp with off and on rain since Monday. The forecast is calling for more of the same through Saturday morning.  Five straight days without seeing the sun sucks! I even said fuck it this morning and turned on the furnace for the first time of the season.

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm getting tired of this rainy weather we have been getting here in the northeast. It's been damp with off and on rain since Monday. The forecast is calling for more of the same through Saturday morning.  Five straight days without seeing the sun sucks! I even said fuck it this morning and turned on the furnace for the first time of the season.

Wife had windows open here bit chilly last night for that but wasn't worth the fight.  Took the bike to work Monday it was beautiful but that might be the only day this week.  

27 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Wife had windows open here bit chilly last night for that but wasn't worth the fight.  Took the bike to work Monday it was beautiful but that might be the only day this week.  

That's right, Monday was nice. It rained on Sunday. Still rain for the past 4 out of 5 days. It's been a little to chilly up here to have the windows open at night. As you know, it's a different world north of the notches :bc:

• 2 weeks later...

It's been very warm here in northern Vermont lately. Especially considering the cold weather we had earlier in the month. Here's a graph from my weather station showing the temperature for the past seven days.

1.jpg

1 hour ago, ckf said:

It's been very warm here in northern Vermont lately. Especially considering the cold weather we had earlier in the month. Here's a graph from my weather station showing the temperature for the past seven days.

1.jpg

Looks like a rollar coaster....or the flight of someones drone... :lol:

• 1 month later...