********Offical FreedomSledder Weather Thread*********

ckf

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

72 here now with a dew point of 71. I hate this muggy shit :(  The air should be better by tomorrow afternoon :bc: 

Its getting so chilly with the wind and all i might have break out my winter coat...i just came in from letting the dogs run and my hands are freezing. :lol:

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

Its getting so chilly with the wind and all i might have break out my winter coat...i just came in from letting the dogs run and my hands ate freezing. :lol:

Fucking pussy :lol:

• 5 weeks later...

It's kind of warm here today compared to cooler temps we have enjoyed for the past week when high temps hovered right around 70°F. It's already up to 76°F at noon. It's looking like we will break the 80° for only the second time this month.

July has definitely been on the colder than normal here in northern VT. How has it been in your neck of the woods?

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Damn near 90 today here but it'll be a high of 70 this Saturday when I'll be floating down the river :bashhead:

I remember living down there and it always felt like Africa to me in the summer...just heard about the cooling trend on the weather channel.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

I remember living down there and it always felt like Africa to me in the summer...just heard about the cooling trend on the weather channel.

It's been rather mild so far with very little days up into the 90's at all that I can think of. All in all not too bad so far but yeah I know what you mean with days consistently in the 90's with high humidity...hate those times!

14 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Damn near 90 today here but it'll be a high of 70 this Saturday when I'll be floating down the river :bashhead:

Its been near 100 and higher here in southern Alberta the last few days. Been spending the days inside the rv.

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

It's been rather mild so far with very little days up into the 90's at all that I can think of. All in all not too bad so far but yeah I know what you mean with days consistently in the 90's with high humidity...hate those times!

I lived there in the early 90's and worked on Zug Island and there were days walking around that wasteland I seriously questioned my fucking sanity! :lol:

1 minute ago, FAT DAVE said:

Its been near 100 and higher here in southern Alberta the last few days. Been spending the days inside the rv.

FUCK THAT....good call on the rv.:thumb:

1 minute ago, FAT DAVE said:

Oh hell no!!!! 

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

I lived there in the early 90's and worked on Zug Island and there were days walking around that wasteland I seriously questioned my fucking sanity! :lol:

Winters have been milder as have the summers last couple / few years

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

FUCK THAT....good call on the rv.:thumb:

Were off to BC next to play in the forest fires... hopefully we can go where we want to...lots of roads closed.

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

Were off to BC next to play in the forest fires... hopefully we can go where we want to...lots of roads closed.

100 degrees and forest fires....good times! :lol: