Post your new sleds.....or any for that matter...

Poncho

2 hours ago, Stoney said:

Damn you are hard on your stuff, Aaron!!

You getting out of the sport or just updating the fleet?

I am the only all black one posted on here so far :) ! 

Out of all the sled I have owned, the ones with the most Black are the ones I liked the most.

Black is by far the best color for sleds, cars, atv's, boats , etc etc.  Does that sound racist?

• Like 1

It's a love/hate thing owning a black car or truck for me.

I'm a little ( my family says "a lot") obsessive about keeping my car clean and waxed. They can't believe the two bucket wash technique, along with the blow drying. I hate swirl marks on black vehicles.

I do love the looks of a blacked out sled on the snow though....

Edited by lastzrt

2 minutes ago, lastzrt said:

I'm a little ( my family says "a lot") obsessive about keeping my car clean and waxed. They can't believe the two bucket wash technique, along with the blow drying. I hate swirl marks on black vehicles.

Dude, every car or truck I have owned for for past 30 years have been black with the exception of the 2014 Rubicon, it wasn't available so I had to compromise.

20 minutes ago, Glenn in Caledon said:

Lost the top end race in cochrane so he had to buy a new sled... looking forward to trying this one.

I don't know why but I just can no longer hold a two smoke wide open for long durations....I find I will only do short WOT..... Although the tracks on my last two sleds were not the ones you do that with.

13 minutes ago, lastzrt said:

Black vehicles when clean look sharp, but the clean part is hard to do....My current truck is White, easy to keep clean and accessorize.

3 minutes ago, Stoney said:

I don't know why but I just can no longer hold a two smoke wide open for long durations....I find I will only do short WOT..... Although the tracks on my last two sleds were not the ones you do that with.

Both sleds had 4 year warranties at the time. Pro-s ran 121MPhil on speedo and taller sitting pro x ran 114.

Can't seem to upload pictures off my phone to this site anymore f9r some reason.

11 minutes ago, Glenn in Caledon said:

Both sleds had 4 year warranties at the time. Pro-s ran 121MPhil on speedo and taller sitting pro x ran 114.

Can't seem to upload pictures off my phone to this site anymore f9r some reason.

So real speed is 111 ?!?! :)

Even with warranty, I still have a hard doing it now a days......funny that I had no reservations with doing that with my F7!

56 minutes ago, Glenn in Caledon said:

Yup.   Glenns Pro-S LE and my Pro-X (taller) would run side by side til 85 mph and then he would start to pull away.   Over 100mph on the speedo his sled was quite a bit faster.  That being said, my Pro-X was WAY better in the bumps with the stiffer suspension.  

I am looking forward to lining my SBA and his Pro-S up and seeing what the difference will be.  

Well finally took the XCR for a ride....very short ride as my wife loves it and I never got it back.  Super easy to ride, very trail friendly.  About 40 miles...it was enough....I drove it about 5 of those miles.....nice sled

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, scottyr said:

Yup.   Glenns Pro-S LE and my Pro-X (taller) would run side by side til 85 mph and then he would start to pull away.   Over 100mph on the speedo his sled was quite a bit faster.  That being said, my Pro-X was WAY better in the bumps with the stiffer suspension.  

I am looking forward to lining my SBA and his Pro-S up and seeing what the difference will be.  

I'm betting Uncle Don installed some sneaky parts.....perhaps a gear or two....with a clutch mod......

14 hours ago, Poncho said:

I'm betting Uncle Don installed some sneaky parts.....perhaps a gear or two....with a clutch mod......

Hasn't touched one of mine since 2010. And all he did was clean the primary , pop a new factory primary spring and lube the pins. He's not up on his newer sleds as he's been selling cars for quit a while. Would like to try riding an xcr this year. I bought the xcr front track shock for my pros to fix the bottoming issues I had. 

Nah, they're tin cans.  Gonna get me a Yukon King! 

Forged from Steel by the Devil himself!

You guys better hope Polaris didn't copy everything...... or you're gonna have fires, blown cranks, oil on clutches, cracked bulkheads......

Edited by Puzzleboy

On 2016-12-30 at 4:30 PM, lastzrt said:

Two bucket wash?

2 hours ago, scottyr said:

Finally got to ride it today.    

IMG_2738.JPG

Great looking sled!

1 minute ago, Stud boy said:

Two bucket wash?

One for the top half of the vehicle and one for the bottom.

Don't ask me how I know? :D