Official motorcycle thread.

22 minutes ago, Rounder said:

Well I do hope I don't get clipped by blind cager. It happens far to often. I don't blame anyone for giving it up after losing a loved one on the road, I would most likely do the same. 

Ride safe guys, ride them like everyone is out to get you, stay on back roads and don't use the bike to its full potential. Mitigating risk is the most important part of the ride.

Hey I mite bust some balls around here but there is no way in hell I want anything to happen to any of you. For old Badger yes please get home safe to your family's. God bless all you bike riders out there!! :good:  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Shifty said:

I hate the stunt bullshit 

Years ago there was a bike in front of me at Hampton Beach that was showing off. The guys pulls a wheelie and proceeds to run in to the back of a Corvette :lol:

Perfect day on the bikes. Had one bitch pass me on the right coming within inches only to get to red light 100 yards ahead, and another stupid cunt toosed a smoke out the window and it hit my arm. The one at the light was trapped and had her window down,mshe was afraid when I yelled at her. The one on the road that tossed the butt also had her window down, pretty sure she was terrified as I wheeled up along side doing 75 and gave her shit. Fuck me, riding is supposed to be fun. Midweek will be a priority the rest of the summer.

On 27/05/2016 at 10:42 AM, ckf said:

Years ago there was a bike in front of me at Hampton Beach that was showing off. The guys pulls a wheelie and proceeds to run in to the back of a Corvette :lol:

Lol I seen a guy pop a wheelie in a parking lot and t bone a car pulling out of a parking spot. 

15 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Nice looking bikeIt was so cheap it was almost free. I sold a much larger bike, planned on moving onto a bolt and my buddy wanted to sell this one cheap so I grabbed it and am really liking it. We ride country roads with a 50 mph limit, so cruising those roads it seems to work very well. I pushed it up to 90mph and at that speed it gets a little buzzy, and is not a great highway bike, runs well up to 70 then vibrates too much if you press it beyond that. I like the weight of it at only about 525 lbs. Was going to clean it up, get running well and sell it, but have already added 5000km to the clock so far and might keep it this summer and then sell. It only had 15000km on it so I can pile some pretty good miles on it this summer and not really devalue it. Should be able to sell it  next spring for close to twice what I paid.

On 5/27/2016 at 6:02 PM, Cumulus Nimbus said:

DSCF4885.JPGDSCF4886.JPGDSCF4888.JPG90 degrees, great day for a ride.

here fat jimmy, pics of my bike I rode around while my wife is over the road.

That sure looks like Hwy 141(I think) between 69/400 and 11