Bring back snots bum buddy

Rod

Kinda miss him making a fool of himself everyday. The false confidence, the little man syndrome, the daily failed predictions... it was amazing :lol:

also poor snot has been moping around like a queer who lost his jar of pickled peckers. He's in a sad place right now. 

8 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

Kinda miss him making a fool of himself everyday. The false confidence, the little man syndrome, the daily failed predictions... it was amazing :lol:

also poor snot has been moping around like a queer who lost his jar of pickled peckers. He's in a sad place right now. 

what did I miss?

23 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

When did he disciplined?

Last week. I had enough of his shit and put him on 12 posts per day flood control. He said he wasn't going to give me the pleasure of banning him, so he said he was leaving and not coming back.

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

Last week. I had enough of his shit and put him on 12 posts per day flood control. He said he wasn't going to give me the pleasure of banning him, so he said he was leaving and not coming back.

He will be peeking 

• Like 1

Taintrider is an idiot.  After running off with his tail between his legs he swoops back in all full of piss and vinegar being his usual asshole self.  After a day or two of being a complete dick to everyone he then decides to go after the boss.  ckf had enough and gives the guy a time out with the flood control.  

He was very entertaining though.  Imagine a loud mouthed short fuck who just got his ass beat to a pulp who then picks himself up off the canvas and comes running back at the champ like he is still in the fight.  The best part of Taintrider being here is watching how far SnotSlinger will stick his nose up Taints ass.  

Snot and Taint together in harmony.

hqdefault.jpg

Poor Snot when Taint isn't around.

9-dog-sniffing-drawings-butt.jpg

• Like 3

No, SR's dip shit self apparently got offended by me trolling him and called out ownership as weak and testicularly challenged AGAIN about it and wanted me banned.  Poor little guy.  He's a little punk bitch troll...nothing more.  He then went out with a flame of idiocy and "fuck off's...I don't need to post here and move the needle....I'm out and don't care if I ever post here again!"  Like the whiney little god damn liberal faggot bitch he is.

BUT..NOT TO FEAR if you enjoy his idiocy.  He'll be back.  He needs this attention.  In his mind, these pure beat downs and pummelings he takes here daily is a life validation that he needs.

Awwww...he is kinda cute though...look at him trying so hard.

Poor, poor Snowrider.gif

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ckf said:

Kind of a fitting and ironic end to him after all these forums. He ended up taking his ball and going home!!!!

He was always trying to act like the bigger man and calling everybody else pussies.

Saying how he'd never let the internet get to him and blah blah blah.

How he was pulling everybody strings etc.

In the end............ he was just a punk ass dipshit 

:crow:

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, SR's dip shit self apparently got offended by me trolling him and called out ownership as weak and testicularly challenged AGAIN about it and wanted me banned.  Poor little guy.  He's a little punk bitch troll...nothing more.  He then went out with a flame of idiocy and "fuck off's...I don't need to post here and move the needle....I'm out and don't care if I ever post here again!"  Like the whiney little god damn liberal faggot bitch he is.

BUT..NOT TO FEAR if you enjoy his idiocy.  He'll be back.  He needs this attention.  In his mind, these pure beat downs and pummelings he takes here daily is a life validation that he matters in his mind.

Awwww...he is kinda cute though...look at him trying so hard.

Poor, poor Snowrider.gif

z and sr fighting...and sr thinks he's winning.

UDZ8.gif

Edited by oleroule
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

The dip shit had it coming with all his antics. He'll be at some point. Who knows maybe he'll be a little cordial instead of being a peckerhead. Me thinks they'll discover water on surface of the sun before that happens.:bc: