Will trump bailout gubermont motors again?

BOHICA

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, pjameven said:

30 mpg in a pick up truck...wow

Computer readout in dash read best 25 mile average of something like 30.3. Like I said, I don't know how the fuck it happened but I was probably drafting a semi or something. That would be my guess at least. I can nurse it and get 24 to 25. 

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

If I drive it easy it sips gas at 20 mpg no problems. If I'm towing my 19 foot enclosed in line in reads 11 to 12. Trans temp towing is about the same also...maybe a few degrees difference. It's really not that bad of a truck. I'll admit I was concerned with the V6 at first but it's a full size truck for a daily driver so it's been great. It's only a lease so mpg and reliability is all I really care about. That and a lower monthly payment.

All this with even having square wheel wells  :ashamed:

The eco boost is a v6 and its an awesome motor where ford guys are concerned.

16 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Computer readout in dash read best 25 mile average of something like 30.3. Like I said, I don't know how the fuck it happened but I was probably drafting a semi or something. That would be my guess at least. I can nurse it and get 24 to 25. 

if those were real numbers, that would be awesome mileage! I would guess your computer is off...?  :bc:  My 2015 Ford F350 with a 6.2 engine will read over 30 mpg if I reset the computer while going down a hill but it doesn't mean anything....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pjameven said:

if those were real numbers, that would be awesome mileage! I would guess your computer is off...?  :bc:  My 2015 Ford F350 with a 6.2 engine will read over 30 mpg if I reset the computer while going down a hill but it doesn't mean anything....

Lol yeah it does that!

10 hours ago, Skidooski said:

So a girls truck smacks the fuck out of yours in every way then eh. :snack:

yeah that taco bender 4.3 is a beast yanking a extra tall 4 place deckover toy hauler through the mountains I am sure . I bet it is great running to Walgreens for tampons though  enjoy

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The answer is no. Trump would not. He would let them go to the vultures at auction. 100's of thousands of Americans would lose their jobs...never to recover. 

Its wrong but it's what trump would do.

is that sort of like deciding what dealers get to stay open biased on historical political contributions then force a sale to fiat? like that ?

On 2016-12-28 at 8:44 PM, Skidooski said:

Just telling you what the truck reads for record mpg. I bet if it was a Ford you'd believe it :snack:

The Chev V6 gets around 27 on the highway tops. And that's IMP mpg. 

Thats like 22-23 American 

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah that taco bender 4.3 is a beast yanking a extra tall 4 place deckover toy hauler through the mountains I am sure . I bet it is great running to Walgreens for tampons though  enjoy

You mad bro? :stop:

The truck I had that was absolutely horrible in the mountains was the Dodge truck i had. Steep grade and anything above 7000 and it was a pooch. Wasatch mountains killed 2 transmissions 

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

You mad bro? :stop:

The truck I had that was absolutely horrible in the mountains was the Dodge truck i had. Steep grade and anything above 7000 and it was a pooch. Wasatch mountains killed 2 transmissions 

dodge yeah I have not owned 1 in a long time but the last pretty much burnt a tranns every 2 yrs

the new ones with the car rear suspension are worthless towers also .Doge has always well 94 up had the best layout and options in the cab for working out of them

• Like 1

My 13 Ram Hemi has no trouble with what I haul. Couldn't say the same about my gutless POS 09 5.3 Sierra. Worse turd of a truck I have ever owned. 

IMG_0510 (Large).JPG

IMG_1168 (Large).JPG

On 12/28/2016 at 5:09 PM, racer254 said:

They have been overpriced by about 10k, so the trucks are just getting back to a normal price.

Yep, they've had that "discount" built in for a while.   Anyone who buys a vehicle without getting 15-25% off MSRP is nuts.  Invoice, dealer hold back and rebates.   Any combination of 2 of the 3 should get you there.  

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Couldn't for my shoe up there so.....

20161230_085307.jpg

I'm on vacation so I brought my traveler dug out 

Last 25 miles? 

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

I have to assume that you are in Colorado.   LOL.

You should have put an open beer can up there as well.

Nope I'm in Michigan 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

no one in CO uses a pinch hitter even the homeless .

Had this dug out since high school :thumb:

6 minutes ago, pjameven said:

yeah, exactly...show me the last 1000 miles and it will mean a little something...

Lmao.....you guys are never satisfied. If I showed you a 1000 miles you'd want 10,000. 

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

I've got a dug out with a bat that looks like a filtered cigarette that I've had for a long time. Never seem to use it though.

Older I get the more I use it. The shit is just so strong these days 

Edited by Skidooski