Five Facts about the earth we weren't taught in school

jtssrx

....no spin because toilets....  :flush:

Antarctica is 7000+ feet above sea level, and there are no other land masses around....  the arctic is a foot above sea level and surrounded by land.

The crap in this video aren't facts, that's why nobody teaches them.

Thread fail.

Merry Christmas :bc:

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Polarissledder said:

Antarctica is 7000+ feet above sea level, and there are no other land masses around....  the arctic is a foot above sea level and surrounded by land.

Thread fail.

You obviously watched much more of it than I did.

3 hours ago, 02sled said:

The few on the lunatic fringe that believe the earth is flat do provide for comic relief for the rest of us.

You believe we live on a spinning ball spinning at 1000 mph rotating around the sun at 66600 mph and know one feels it. 

You believe people live upside down on the globe with no affect 

all because of gravity. 

Yes anyone who dare question any of that is  a limiting. 

Did you notice all of your are programmed to ridicule me because I question the heliocentric model. That's right I said question it. I don't know what the truth is. I simply ask questions and for doing so I've been called names by many of you.

It's no different then the programming we are getting on mmgw. Your called a denier if you disagree . Some are suggesting people be jailed for disagreeing. 

5 hours ago, Polarissledder said:

Thread fail.

I will present the elevation question to I find that to be interesting and a very good explanation as to the climate 

45 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You believe we live on a spinning ball spinning at 1000 mph rotating around the sun at 66600 mph and know one feels it. 

You believe people live upside down on the globe with no affect 

all because of gravity. 

Yes anyone who dare question any of that is  a limiting. 

Did you notice all of your are programmed to ridicule me because I question the heliocentric model. That's right I said question it. I don't know what the truth is. I simply ask questions and for doing so I've been called names by many of you.

It's no different then the programming we are getting on mmgw. Your called a denier if you disagree . Some are suggesting people be jailed for disagreeing. 

it's quite different,  you are comparing indisputable scientific  laws to unproven theories.   Gravity,  seriously.