Check your account email address ×

Yamaha Sidewinder

Yamadoo

Please repost in literate English.  Not sure what you're trying to say.....

5 hours ago, Reevester said:

Puzzler is too scared to early since ride because he knows the carnage that will ensue if he gets a hold of a rock or fallen branch. TIn cans. :bc:

I spoke to this guy north of Suds last year.  He figures he hit a tree at close to 40.  Was still riding it. 

Now, I'm sure there was some structural damage..... but was still rideable.  Is it Doo's fault that there is structural damage? 

Tin Cans..... :lmao:   A Cat would have completely folded. 

Yes, the Anti-Doo sentiment is strong with you clowns!

Capreol.JPG

1 minute ago, Puzzleboy said:

I spoke to this guy north of Suds last year.  He figures he hit a tree at close to 40.  Was still riding it. 

Now, I'm sure there was some structural damage..... but was still rideable.  Is it Doo's fault that there is structural damage? 

Capreol.JPG

That front end looks like the new Perry the Platypus 850.  

I talked to the guy.  He was filling up at the same station as us.  Can only tell you what HE said. 

I'm pretty sure most people downplay their speed, not up-play it.  And judging by that new bumper location, he was certainly moving along.  It's amazing the sled is still rideable, since these new Doos are such tin cans.  :)

Underwear is more of a brownish colour....

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

I spoke to this guy north of Suds last year.  He figures he hit a tree at close to 4.  Was still riding it. 

Capreol.JPG

Fixed.

A 700 lbs Cat would have mowed that twig down.

13 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

I talked to the guy.  He was filling up at the same station as us.  Can only tell you what HE said. 

I'm pretty sure most people downplay their speed, not up-play it.  And judging by that new bumper location, he was certainly moving along.  It's amazing the sled is still rideable, since these new Doos are such tin cans.  :)

Underwear is more of a brownish colour....

Well I'm sure if it was any other colour than Yellow you would have questioned him.....Even you Puzzler, with your vast aviation experience, as you claimed the other day, can't image a 600lb snowmobile hitting a tree at 40 mph.  He didnt even bend the handlebars or crack the windshield as his stealth snowmobile body flew off the sled.

Edited by Poncho

Actually, it burst into flames.  Like all Cats.....

1 hour ago, Poncho said:

I see the cat on the fuel pump ran away as soon as it saw Puzzle and the gang show up.

Edited by Puzzleboy

19 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

They're actually designed for on-trail use, but yeah, I've hit plenty myself.  I've owned 2 xps, and 2 XRs.  Have pounded the living piss out of 3 of them, and the 4th shortly.  And if you don't believe that, come ride with me any time.  Haven't bent a thing.  Broken a few springs though. 

Guys blaming Doo for hitting a submerged boulder running powerlines is a tad absurd.    But yeah, the Interwebs don't lie. 

And turbos aren't falling off of Cats, either.  :lmao:

I wonder why I haven,t actually seen a pic of even 1 turbo that has fallen off ? I mean the world wide web surely must be able to capture at least 1 pic ? However I have seen a pic of were an actually nut came lose on a bolt.

Are you sure you don,t wear silk panties, cause you tend to exaggerate and stretch the truth, like a women.

Try reading all the stuff posted in the link in post # 96. That seems to be were the truth is actually documented on your wonderful doos.

Don't know.... I don't go searching the interwebs looking for pictures of broken sleds like you guys. 

I live in the real world..... and silk panties just feel better. 

And I had already read that post, thanks.  So out of 7500 850 engines built, looks like there was a crank failure, a failed voltage regulator, burnt wiring on a modded Summit, and greasy clutches from spilled injector oil.   Sound the alarm!! :lmao:

Out of a much smaller number of Thundercats built, enough turbo "bolts are loose" that a SB was already raised.  Same ol' Cat quality....

Boy, the Cat faithful sure are sensitive about these turbos falling off!

Edited by Puzzleboy

19 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Don't know.... I don't go searching the interwebs looking for pictures of broken sleds like you guys. 

I live in the real world..... and silk panties just feel better. 

And I had already read that post, thanks.  So out of 7500 850 engines built, looks like there was a crank failure, a failed voltage regulator, burnt wiring on a modded Summit, and greasy clutches from spilled injector oil.   Sound the alarm!! :lmao:

Out of a much smaller number of Thundercats built, enough turbo "bolts are loose" that a SB was already raised.  Same ol' Cat quality....

Boy, the Cat faithful sure are sensitive about these turbos falling off!

by the sound of your rant paragraphs, you are a tad sensitive of the 850 fusions? :lol:

just kidding :bc: 

Edited by Kev144
  • Like 1