Yamaha Sidewinder

Yamadoo

2 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Nope, no need.  Was posted on your fave site, DooTalk.  Yeah, amazing...... Market leader, just won another Iron Dog with flimsy bulkheads......

Poor, whiny Fuzzy. 

You do know they may have never had a chance at winning even after the DQ when they crashed and team 41 helped them out. Albeit I think they were robbed of a win or chance at winning. 

"May have"...... we'll never know, will we?  Because the unfair penalty was dealt prior. 

Firstly, only one sled was damaged.  Pretty sure these guys are resourceful enough to get going, if at all possible.  Secondly, they even said they were completely messed up mentally and working on no sleep.  These guys were veterans, and know the drill.  

These guys can ride.  They don't just don an MX helmet and Cat Racing jacket for selfie ops. 

And why do you think team 41 helped them out?  Even team 41 said no way were they going to cross the line first. 

You clowns need to set your anti-Doo sentiment/jealousy aside, and look at the facts.  I could care less what brand they were riding.....

It's a raw deal, and the race is going to suffer for it.  Big time. 

10 minutes ago, Reevester said:

You do know they may have never had a chance at winning even after the DQ when they crashed and team 41 helped them out. Albeit I think they were robbed of a win or chance at winning. 

Edited by Puzzleboy

13 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

The stupid just continues on....  firstly, only one sled was damaged.  Pretty sure these guys are resourceful enough to get going, if at all possible.  Secondly, they even said they were completely messed up mentally and working on no sleep.  These guys were veterans, and know the drill.  

These guys can ride.  They don't just don an MX helmet and Cat Racing jacket for selfie ops. 

And why do you think team 41 helped them out?  Even team 41 said no way were they going to cross the line first. 

You clowns need to set your anti-Doo sentiment/jealousy aside, and look at the facts.  I could care less what brand they were riding.....

It's a raw deal, and the race is going to suffer for it.  Big time. 

Yeah an hour and a half or whatever it was wouldn't have been caught when the 2 may have struggled to get the sled out of hole and then towed it another 50 miles across the line. 

I know it's a shitty deal. Did you read the end of my post dummy?

You're completely missing the point.  Do you think guys that can ride that well would have fucked up had they not been DQ'd, and got some sleep the night before?  The penalty came first.  And do you know how long it took them to get mobile? 

Read most of your post, but like most here, don't have the time to read all your ramblings. 

Dummy, eh? 

Excuses?  Hey, you 3 are the only ones who think they didn't deserve to win.  I'm just looking at the facts, and could care less what brand they ride. 

Interesting you'd mention teenagers, as your English literacy is at a Grade 8 level, at best. 

Did they only speak Italian in the house, Guido? 

Edited by Puzzleboy

55 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

You're completely missing the point.  Do you think guys that can ride that well would have fucked up had they not been DQ'd, and got some sleep the night before?  The penalty came first.  And do you know how long it took them to get mobile? 

Read most of your post, but like most here, don't have the time to read all your ramblings. 

Dummy, eh? 

So what they were all pouty and sad and on no sleep that's why they crashed. 

All my ramblings, that's rich coming for you 02sled 2.0 :lol:

I take back the dummy comment I'm not a name caller really. Sorry brah. :bc:

Edited by Reevester

Rule breakers.... Lol.  Never said I wasn't brand loyal, I said I could care less what brand these guys were riding.  It's a raw deal. 

Yes, Guido, I've owned a Polaris, a Kawi, a Moto-Ski, a Merc, an Alouette, and a Cat.  34 sleds and counting. 

I watched their interview, they were not pouty and sad.  Unhappy with the b.s?  Of course.  These guys just completed nearly 2000 miles of tough terrain racing.  You don't think sleep/fatigue would be a factor?  Would you hop on an airliner where the pilot only had one hour of sleep? 

No worries on the name calling, KC...... I'll be sure to remind you one day. 

Ramble on!

Just now, Reevester said:

So what they were all pouty and sad and on no sleep that's why they crashed. 

All my ramblings, that's rich coming for you 02sled 2.0 :lol:

I take back the dummy comment I'm not a name caller really. Sorry brah. :bc:

5 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

I watched their interview, they were not pouty and sad.  Unhappy with the b.s?  Of course.  These guys just completed nearly 2000 miles of tough terrain racing.  You don't think sleep/fatigue would be a factor?  Would you hop on an airliner where the pilot only had one hour of sleep? 

No worries on the name calling, KC...... I'll be sure to remind you one day. 

Ramble on!

I know they were robbed I said that in my first response to you. It sucks for sure, they were dominant the entire race. Sounds like now it was a Marshall who had a vendetta. I hope it's over turned too.

KC? I'm still waiting... Pick me up in the boat I'm at the bottom of mapleview.  

• Like 1

You sure you trust the soggy Baja not to sink?  Remember, it's the Doo of the boating world.  I invited Stevie, but he was clearly too scared!  :)  Alright, this summer boys.  I'll provide the beer and the soggy vessel, you bring some women. 

Who knows if it will be overturned.  Would be far better if they evaluate all this stuff more in depth prior to making the final decision that night though.  A 3 man rule, also, if they don't already have it. 

Because whatever happens now, it's tainted for team 41, tainted for 8.  Just sucks all around for the riders.  I would think that they all make a significant investment in many respects to enter these types of races.   Then comes the ride, which must be a rough one. 

6 minutes ago, Reevester said:

I know they were robbed I said that in my first response to you. It sucks for sure, they were dominant the entire race. Sounds like now it was a Marshall who had a vendetta. I hope it's over turned too.

KC? I'm still waiting... Pick me up in the boat I'm at the bottom of mapleview.  

Edited by Puzzleboy

10 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

You sure you trust the soggy Baja not to sink?  Remember, it's the Doo of the boating world.  I invited Stevie, but he was clearly too scared!  :)  Alright, this summer boys.  I'll provide the beer and the soggy vessel, you bring some women. 

Who knows if it will be overturned.  Would be far better if they evaluate all this stuff more in depth prior to making the final decision that night though.  A 3 man rule, also, if they don't already have it. 

Because whatever happens now, it's tainted for team 41, tainted for 8.  Just sucks all around for the riders.  I would think that they all make a significant investment in many respects to enter these types of races.   Then comes the ride, which must be a rough one. 

I trust it and the operator :lol:

What you do is just troll the beaches at rd ends with the binos then swoop in and anchor near a group of women. Somehow they eventually end up on the vessel drinking the cranberry and vodka you just happen to have on board.  :bc:

• Like 1

There is always a fine reserve onboard of Zinfandel, vodka coolers, and other choices in the LCBO's top 10 panty remover guide. 

8 minutes ago, Reevester said:

I trust it and the operator :lol:

What you do is just troll the beaches at rd ends with the binos then swoop in and anchor near a group of women. Somehow they eventually end up on the vessel drinking the cranberry and vodka you just happen to have on board.  :bc:

• Like 3

MIne is the same, always trailered.  Just over 200 hours on it.  What model do you have?  Mine is a 272. 

Post a pic!  And no comments about my ladder being down..... Lol

TO island.jpg

Edited by Puzzleboy

• 4 weeks later...