What will Trump do.. what will Trump do........?

51 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  Yeah.  The democrats are so worried about Trump.  A constant state of questioning conservatives about Trump.  And ,this constant whining is what you get from people that have never been taught to lose gracefully.  Participation trophies for everyone!!!!

Yep.

47 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: 

Should we repeat the last 8 years :snack:

:lol: 

Either we should.......or the R's have not been a good example....which is it Doe Dumber?  

IMG_2972.JPG

But you and complete useless coward liberals just like you are the biggest problem in America....and yes...IT IS YOU AND BRAINLESS SQUIDS LIKE YOU that lost your election for your lying queen.

WANNA BET?

37 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You've proven to not be any better then them so whine away. Far right and far left....both are bunches of whiny fucks

Yep.  I really can't stand either side that is pushing so hard for their extreme agenda.  The fact that so many right wingers hated and disapproved of Trump told me we may be on to something here.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

racer, why is it so difficult to respond to any of these questions, and throw out your opinions on certain topics? i've never refrained from giving my $.02 on any topics regarding what should be done with matters.

I used to respond to the questions all the time until I realized that every one of them turn into pages and pages of bullshit "GOTCHA" responses from guys like you.  It's better to just watch you spew the talking points.

Edited by racer254

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I used to respond to the questions all the time until I realized that every one of them turn into pages and pages of bullshit "GOTCHA" responses from guys like you.  It's better to just watch you spew the talking points.

It's a vortex of complete idiocy with shifting narratives and exchanged talking points.  I can't seem to get one of them to stay on point with a simple question to explain themselves.  Or, if they do answer, it is either a "cut and paste" article that shows nothing but they feel that is "exactly" what they think....like they wrote it, or, their answer is so off base and incorrect it makes me realize I am debating with a person with a 3rd grade intellect.

"intellectually elite".

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's a vortex of complete idiocy with shifting narratives and exchanged talking points.  I can't seem to get one of them to stay on point with a simple question to explain themselves.  Or, if they do answer, it is either a "cut and paste" article that shows nothing but they feel that is "exactly" what they think....like they wrote it, or, their answer is so off base and incorrect it makes me realize I am debating with a person with a 3rd grade intellect.

"intellectually elite".

Ah, YEP. 

The is little motivation any longer for giving any of them a response to their fishing expeditions

13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Ah, YEP. 

The is little motivation any longer for giving any of them a response to their fishing expeditions

Agreed.  I can either debate intelligently or berate and throw shit with the best of them.  Especially in person where there is no time for one to think about his answer and do research while trying to seem intelligent or "witty".

......laughter ensues.  Well, mine does anyway.  It's usually abrupt frustration on the other end.  I seem to have that effect on people.  My wife says it's because I'm an asshole.

34 minutes ago, racer254 said:

so like i said, you're afraid of a gotcha moment. :lmao:

the real irony here.....

is that i just "gotcha" ya pussy. why participate in here if you don't have any honesty or opinions? regarding talking points? paleez, you and a few others own that title. you can't comment on shit until you get the memos. :lmao:

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so like i said, you're afraid of a gotcha moment. :lmao:

the real irony here.....

is that i just "gotcha" ya pussy. why participate in here if you don't have any honesty or opinions? regarding talking points? paleez, you and a few others own that title. you can't comment on shit until you get the memos. :lmao:

Go find some material on how to have discussions on a forum.  Then, come back and discuss democrats and the good things you see coming from this election cycle, if there is any such thing.  GO!

21 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Go find some material on how to have discussions on a forum.  Then, come back and discuss democrats and the good things you see coming from this election cycle, if there is any such thing.  GO!

why is the pussy who's afraid to have discussions because of "gotcha" moments advising others on how to have forum discussions? if you want me to answer your question i glady will, but you need to be a little more clear. are you asking if i see any good things coming from trump? if so, i already made comments about that, i believe after i was asked. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

why is the pussy who's afraid to have discussions because of "gotcha" moments advising others on how to have forum discussions? if you want me to answer your question i glady will, but you need to be a little more clear. are you asking if i see any good things coming from trump? if so, i already made comments about that, i believe after i was asked. 

Why would I care about your opinions about Trump? 

I want your opinions on how the democrats will act for the next 2 years? After you get done answering that, tell me what is Obama doing while the MSM blow smoke in your eyes with Trump BS?

Just now, racer254 said:

Why would I care about your opinions about Trump? 

I want your opinions on how the democrats will act for the next 2 years? After you get done answering that, tell me what is Obama doing while the MSM blow smoke in your eyes with Trump BS?

i think they will be just fine, especially after some trump years. the nation will come back to it's senses. i do wish they'd grow some balls though and stand up more to the gop bullies. starting with treating trump like obama was treated. no, no, no. regarding what obama is doing? i answered that too when you asked you dumb fuck. ya see, i'm not scared of any "gotcha" moments. :lmao:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

i think they will be just fine, especially after some trump years. the nation will come back to it's senses. i do wish they'd grow some balls though and stand up more to the gop bullies. starting with treating trump like obama was treated. no, no, no. regarding what obama is doing? i answered that too when you asked you dumb fuck. ya see, i'm not scared of any "gotcha" moments. :lmao:

Hey Slinger......

Related image

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

How many times do we have to talk about and explain why Trump was elected?  The current batch of GOP politicians are scared of the democrats. They were not doing what the voters wanted.  They were to busy playing defense rather than be on the offensive.  Hopefully the new guys start pushing back and tell dems like pelosi, reid, rangle to go pound sand. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, racer254 said:

How many times do we have to talk about and explain why Trump was elected?  The current batch of GOP politicians are scared of the democrats. They were not doing what the voters wanted.  They were to busy playing defense rather than be on the offensive.  Hopefully the new guys start pushing back and tell dems like pelosi, reid, rangle to go pound sand. 

:lmao: Millions more Americans voted against Dump than voted for him :snack:

Explain being on the offensive....??  Make America White Again?  Any details on his plans that don't contradict each other every time he speaks besides his consistent hateful rhetoric...??  

Reid retired. 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Explain being on the offensive....??  Make America White Again?  Any details on his plans that don't contradict each other every time he speaks besides his consistent hateful rhetoric...??  

Reid retired

That's right, he did as a millionaire, from years in public office! 

As far as being on the offensive,  wait and see. 

Edited by racer254

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Your party is dead everywhere outside cali and new york.  These big city liberals. Are pushing independent and moderate democrats away with the extreme radical left wing views.

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

we already know why trump was elected....

1 - rich folks want more

2 - poorer idiots think they'll get more once the trickle down starts

3 - change :lmao:

6 hours ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  Yeah.  The democrats are so worried about Trump.  A constant state of questioning conservatives about Trump.  And ,this constant whining is what you get from people that have never been taught to lose gracefully.  Participation trophies for everyone!!!!

The question was for the members here, as to what they think Trump should do, or what members here want him to do, it has zero to do with losing, Trump is going to be president. WHAT DO YOU WANT HIM TO DO?

49 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

The question was for the members here, as to what they think Trump should do, or what members here want him to do, it has zero to do with losing, Trump is going to be president. WHAT DO YOU WANT HIM TO DO?

Lead the charge against ISIS

IMG_6384.JPG

52 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

come on racer, it's not like he's asking you to do a basic tax calculation or something. :lol:

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Reid retired. 

Here's the participation award for that.  Since it's all you can claim anymore.  Hey, how did that "down ticket" voting work?  Remember that little debate you shit your diapers on because you didn't know?  I do.

Now...Here you go.  Go cuddle with your family and take a good cry.  Hey, who all had to take days off from work after the election?  Multiple days?  HOLY FUCKING SHIT! :lol:

Image result for california state trophy