What a Dumbass Trump Hater!

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

only now you're realizing this guy isn't very bright? :lol: for starters, how in the hell would he even know who voted trump? second, he was bound to get a lot of very negative feedback and repercussions. if he didn't see that coming..........

Any business that wears their candidate on their forehead gets what they deserve good or bad.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

only now you're realizing this guy isn't very bright? :lol: for starters, how in the hell would he even know who voted trump? second, he was bound to get a lot of very negative feedback and repercussions. if he didn't see that coming..........

Where did I say only now? Like I said not a bright one

HAHAHA!!!!!  Typical librull. So tolerant. So accepting of others views and feelings.. 

And so fucking dumb! Can't even run his business legally.. I can see MC turning down republican flyers to print... Wait... no he wouldn't. Hypocrisy at it's finest. 

8 minutes ago, JEFF said:

HAHAHA!!!!!  Typical librull. So tolerant. So accepting of others views and feelings.. 

And so fucking dumb! Can't even run his business legally.. I can see MC turning down republican flyers to print... Wait... no he wouldn't. Hypocrisy at it's finest. 

Actually the republicans do it more. I have seen this at least a dozen times around here from insurance guys to farmers

26 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Actually the republicans do it more. I have seen this at least a dozen times around here from insurance guys to farmers

Uh huh... In all my years in business i've never seen it. Doesn't mean it never happens. 

I have seen it on Seinfeld...

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Any business that wears their candidate on their forehead gets what they deserve good or bad.

My business partner and I always refused to put political signs in front of our business. His brother was mad at us for a while when we told him no when he was running for town road agent on year.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Tell that to the light bulb sales cunt