Wikileaks Planning to Release ‘Enough Evidence’ to Indict Hillary Clinton

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

“Yesterday I learned that the left doesn’t give a f*** about me, they won’t do anything because it’s not PC and might hurt someone’s feelings,” he continued. “It’s about time that I jumped ship. Personally, I know that I’d rather be denied service from a bakery than be riddled with bullets during a hate crime performed by a crazy radical Islamic terrorist.”

President Obama’s inability to say “radical Islam” infuriated another gay man who flipped to the Trump train.

Read more at http://redalertpolitics.com/2016/06/13/gays-come-trump-orlando-terror-attack/#7XRDQhExwTs8kBS8.99

:lmao:How many points from the LGBT Community will Hillary beat Rump?  I say 50.  You? :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao:How many points from the LGBT Community will Hillary beat Rump?  I say 50.  You? :lol: 

I'm just saying the smart gays..unlike you,know what Hillary really is.

Edited by Capt.Storm

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Is it a fact Obama bitched slapped the R's twice in Presidential elections? :lol: what's not factual about the following? 

image.jpeg

And bush beet the dems twice? 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

so she'll get 700000 homo votes to his 250000 homo votes.

big deal.

the gay vote is meaningless....except to you.

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Cappy - you post worthless drivel that doesn't tell the story.  Feel good bullshit with no substance.  Of he's so pro gay - where's his support form the LGBT community?  Do you know who's  best for them or do they know who's best for them? :lol: 

Gays aren't any more intelligent than the general population so they'll fall for Hillary's dog and pony show of weather vane LGBT support just like you even though she helped push through the Defense of Marriage act and was against gay marraige even in the 2008 primaries. :lol:

2 hours ago, Sludgey said:

And bush beet the dems twice? 

Charles Manson could have beat McCain and Romney after what Bush put the country through. Snowrider acts like Obama best quality candidates after 8 years of prosperity under a republican.