Wikileaks Planning to Release ‘Enough Evidence’ to Indict Hillary Clinton

Wikileaks Planning to Release ‘Enough Evidence’ to Indict Hillary Clinton

by TOM CICCOTTA14 Jun 2016237

Julian Assange, the founder of Wikileaks, claimed on Sunday that he is preparing to release another slate of emails recovered from Hillary Clinton’s private server that could possibly provide enough evidence for her indictment.

Assange’s comments came in an interview on ITV’s Peston on Sunday. He claimed that Wikileaks is preparing “upcoming leaks in relation to Hillary Clinton … We have emails pending publication, that is correct,” Assange said.

Although Assange doesn’t believe that United States Attorney General Loretta Lynch will indict Hillary, he believes that “the FBI can push for concessions from the new Clinton government in exchange for its lack of indictment.”

“She’s not going to indict Hillary Clinton, that’s not possible. It’s not going to happen. But the FBI can push for concessions from a Clinton government,” Assange said.

Assange accused Silicon Valley giant Google of helping Clinton during the Benghazi scandal and with her presidential campaign. Assange claimed that Google “is intensely aligned with US exceptionalism” and believes that Google itself is hoping for a Clinton victory in November.

Assange also called Clinton a “liberal war hawk,” citing emails in which she advocated for overthrow of Muammar Gaddafi in Libya. “They predicted that the postwar outcome would be something like it is … she has a long history of being a liberal war hawk,” Assange said.

Assange believes that Clinton is starting to feel the pressure from organizations like Wikileaks who have demanded her to be more transparent. “She has pushed for the prosecution of Wikileaks,” Assange noted about Clinton. “We do see her as a bit of problem for freedom of the press more generally.”

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, Momorider said:

The bullshit he post is leftard propaganda never facts :nuts:

Is it a fact Obama bitched slapped the R's twice in Presidential elections? :lol: what's not factual about the following? 

image.jpeg

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Is it a fact Obama bitched slapped the R's twice in Presidential elections? :lol: what's not factual about the following? 

image.jpeg

$18.1 Trillion:

Total Debt Under Obama As Of January 14, 2014. (U.S. Treasury Department, Accessed 1/14/15)

$10.6 Trillion:

Total Debt When Obama Became President On January 20, 2009. (U.S. Treasury Department, Accessed 1/9/15)

$7.5 Trillion:

Amount Added To The National Debt Despite Obama’s 2010 State Of The Union Declaration That He Would Not Leave “A Mountain Of Debt.” (U.S. Treasury Department, Accessed 1/14/15; President Barack Obama, Remarks On The State Of The Union, Washington, D.C., 1/27/10)

$4 Trillion:

Amount Of Debt That Obama Once Called “Irresponsible” And “Unpatriotic.” (Sen. Barack Obama, Remarks At A Campaign Event, Fargo, ND, 7/3/08)

$1.8 Trillion:

Cost Of ObamaCare’s Coverage Provisions Through 2024. (CBO, 4/14/14)

$1.3 Trillion:

Total Student Debt Held By Americans. (Federal Reserve Board Of Governors, Accessed 1/14/15)

$869.3 Billion:

Total Taxes In ObamaCare. (JCT, 6/15/12; CBO, 4/14/14)

$95 Billion:

Cost Of New Regulations Added Since Obama Became President. (American Action Forum, 1/6/15)

$60 Billion:

Cost Of Obama’s Community College Tuition Plan Over Ten Years. ( The Associated Press , 1/9/15)

$3.4 Billion:

Average Amount Of Debt Added Daily Since Obama Became President. (U.S. Treasury Department, Accessed 1/14/15)

$3.4 Billion:

How Much The Construction Of The Keystone Pipeline Would Contribute To GDP According To A State Department Review. (United States Department Of State, 1/14)

46.5 Million:

Average Number Of Americans Receiving Food Stamps In FY 2014. (Department Of Agriculture, Accessed 1/14/15)

13 Million:

Average Number Of Americans Who Have Joined The Food Stamp Program Since FY 2009. (Department Of Agriculture, Accessed 1/14/15)

7 Million:

Number Of Americans Who Will No Longer Have Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance Due To ObamaCare. (Congressional Budget Office, 4/14/14)

5.5 Million:

Americans Who Have Fallen Into Poverty Since Obama Became President. (U.S. Census Bureau, Accessed 1/14/15)

2.3 Million:

Americans Who Are Only Marginally Attached To The Labor Force. (Bureau Of Labor Statistics, Accessed 1/14/15)

401,000:

Construction Jobs Lost Since Obama Became President. (Bureau Of Labor Statistics, Accessed 1/14/15)

321,000:

Manufacturing Jobs Lost Since Obama Became President. (Bureau Of Labor Statistics, Accessed 1/14/15)

273,000:

Number Of People Who Left The Labor Force Between November And December Of 2014. (Bureau Of Labor Statistics, Accessed 1/14/15)

$56,492:

Current Debt Per Capita Under Obama. (U.S. Census Bureau, Accessed 1/14/15; U.S. Treasury Department, Accessed 1/14/15)

42,100:

Number Of Jobs The Construction Of The Keystone Pipeline Would Support Over Two Years According To A State Department Review. (United States Department Of State, 1/14)

$21,724:

Increase In Debt Per Capita For Americans Since Obama Took Office. (U.S. Census Bureau, Accessed 1/14/15; U.S. Treasury Department, Accessed 1/14/15)

$4,154:

Increase In Family Health Care Premiums Under Obama. (The Kaiser Family Foundation, 9/10/14)

$2,484:

Decline In Median Household Income Since Obama Became President. (U.S. Census Bureau, Accessed 1/14/15)

1978:

The Last Time The Labor Force Participation Rate Was At Its Current level. (BLS, 1/24/14)

677:

Individuals Who Have Been Through Obama’s Revolving Door. (Center For Responsive Politics, Accessed 1/12/15)

215:

Rounds Of Golf Obama Has Played Since He Has Taken Office. (Mark Knoller, Twitter Feed, 12/31/14; Mark Knoller, Twitter Feed, 1/4/15)

174:

Number Of Days Obama Has Spent All Or Part On Vacation. (CBS News, 12/22/14; Mark Knoller, Twitter Feed, 1/4/15)

100%:

Total Debt As A Percentage Of GDP Under Obama. (OMB, Accessed 1/14/15)

65.7%:

Labor Force Participation Rate When Obama Became President. (Bureau Of Labor Statistics, Accessed 1/14/15)

62.7%:

Labor Force Participation Rate In December. (Bureau Of Labor Statistics, Accessed 1/14/15)

65:

Number Of Fundraisers Obama Attended In 2014. (Mark Knoller, Twitter Feed, 12/2/14)

32.8:

Average Number Of Weeks Someone Will Be Unemployed. (BLS, 1/14/15)

14.5%:

Poverty Rate In 2013. (U.S. Census, Accessed 1/23/14)

13.2%:

Poverty Rate Before Obama Became President. (U.S. Census, Accessed 1/23/14)

6:

Veto Threats Issued By Obama In The New Year. (The White House Website, Accessed 1/19/15; ABC News, 1/16/15)

0:

Attempts To Actually Work With Congress

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

image.jpeg

And GWB bitch slapped the Dems twice In Presidential election, how did that turn out? 

8 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Was still President twice. And look how that turned out 

Yeah a I didn't vote for him :bc: Much better under Obama's leadership :bc:  

It wasn't the bitch slapping Obama out on the R's :lol: 

In 2005 Trump tweeted his support for his friend Elton John’s gay wedding. This was at the time in which John Kerry, Barack Obama, and Hillary Clinton said marriage was between one man and one woman.

But Trump hasn’t made any offensive innuendos or comments against the gay community, at least not publicly. In fact, he once said gays were “fabulous.”

His praise of Elton John’s same-sex marriage in 2005, his defense of civil unions dating back a decade, and his more recent statement that Caitlyn Jenner should be able to use any bathroom are proof to gay Republicans that The Donald is on their side.

“People forget that Trump was the one who said transgender people could use whatever bathrooms they wanted in his establishments,” said Albert Eisenberg, another openly gay Republican, who works as head of communications for the Philadelphia Republican Party. He declined to comment further on the presidential race.

http://prntly.com/2016/06/13/why-lgbtq-groups-are-backing-trump-this-year-and-not-hillary/

Edited by Capt.Storm

8 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

In 2005 Trump tweeted his support for his friend Elton John’s gay wedding. This was at the time in which John Kerry, Barack Obama, and Hillary Clinton said marriage was between one man and one woman.

But Trump hasn’t made any offensive innuendos or comments against the gay community, at least not publicly. In fact, he once said gays were “fabulous.”

His praise of Elton John’s same-sex marriage in 2005, his defense of civil unions dating back a decade, and his more recent statement that Caitlyn Jenner should be able to use any bathroom are proof to gay Republicans that The Donald is on their side.

“People forget that Trump was the one who said transgender people could use whatever bathrooms they wanted in his establishments,” said Albert Eisenberg, another openly gay Republican, who works as head of communications for the Philadelphia Republican Party. He declined to comment further on the presidential race.

http://prntly.com/2016/06/13/why-lgbtq-groups-are-backing-trump-this-year-and-not-hillary/

:dunno:

'Highly offensive:' GOP lawmakers distance selves from Trump

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Dismayed Republicans scrambled for cover Tuesday from Donald Trump's inflammatory response to the Orlando massacre, while President Barack Obama and Democrat Hillary Clinton delivered fiery denunciations that underscored the potential peril for the GOP.

Republican hopes are fading for a new, "more presidential" Trump as the party's divisions around him grow ever more acute.

Clinton, campaigning in Pittsburgh, said, "We don't need conspiracy theories and pathological self-congratulations. We need leadership and concrete plans because we are facing a brutal enemy."

In Washington, Obama said of Muslim-Americans: "Are we going to start subjecting them to special surveillance? Are we going to discriminate against them because of their faith?" After meeting with counterterrorism officials, a stern-faced Obama said: "We heard these suggestions during the course of this campaign. Do Republican officials actually agree with this? Because that's not the America we want."

Several of Trump's fellow Republicans clearly did not agree with him. They were nearly as unsparing as the Democrats in their criticism of his boundary-pushing response Monday to the killing of 49 patrons at a gay club in Orlando, Florida, by an American-born Muslim who pledged loyalty to the Islamic State group.

Among other things, Trump suggested moderate Muslims and perhaps even Obama himself might sympathize with radical elements and expanded his call for a temporary ban on Muslim immigration to the U.S.

"Mr. Trump seems to be suggesting that the president is one of them, I find that highly offensive, I find that whole line of reasoning way off-base," said Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina. "Mr. Trump's reaction to declare war on the faith is the worst possible solution."

GOP Rep. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois said Trump's comments could be used to radicalize uneducated Muslims.

"I guess I appreciate Mr. Trump's fieriness in talking about it, and strength, but you don't do it by alienating the very people we need and those are moderate Muslims," said Kinzinger. "To use religion as a test, to say we're going to discriminate against all Muslims, is so counterproductive it really almost doesn't deserve being talked about."

Trump responded to Obama's criticism in a statement saying: "President Obama claims to know our enemy, and yet he continues to prioritize our enemy over our allies, and for that matter, the American people. When I am president, it will always be America First."

House Republicans said they would meet with Trump on July 7.

The lawmakers' reactions underscored an atmosphere of anxiety and unease among Republicans on Capitol Hill, who hoped to see Trump moderate his impulses in the weeks since clinching the nomination. The presidency and control of Congress are at stake in November.

Instead the opposite has occurred as the billionaire businessman has stoked one controversy after another and shows no sign of slowing down.

One senior Senate Republican, Lamar Alexander of Tennessee, went so far as to suggest Trump might not end up as the party's nominee after all.

"We do not have a nominee until after the convention," Alexander asserted in response to a question. Reminded that Trump is the presumptive GOP nominee, Alexander retorted: "That's what you say."

Other congressional Republicans claimed, improbably, not to have heard what Trump said. "I just don't know what he was talking about, I frankly don't know what you're talking about. I hadn't heard it," said Sen. Orrin Hatch of Utah, in response to a question about Trump's suggestions about Obama.

As he has in the past, House Speaker Paul Ryan denounced Trump's call for an immigration ban for Muslims, saying: "I do not think a Muslim ban is in our country's interest. I do not think it is reflective of our principles not just as a party, but as a country. And I think the smarter way to go in all respects is to have a security test and not a religious test."

Ryan, who endorsed Trump only recently after a lengthy delay as he grappled with the implications of the celebrity businessman's candidacy, ignored shouted questions about whether he stood by his support. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell told reporters he would not be commenting Tuesday about Trump.

"I continue to be discouraged by the direction of the campaign and comments that are made," said Sen. Bob Corker of Tennessee, Republican chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee. Monday's Trump address was not "the type of speech that one would give that wants to lead this country through difficult times."

House Speaker Paul Ryan of Wis., and the House GOP leadership, talks to reporters at the Republican …

For many Republicans the prospect of continually facing questions about Trump was plainly wearing thin.

"I'm just not going to comment on more of his statements. It's going to be five months of it," said Sen. John Barrasso of Wyoming.

Said Sen. Tim Scott of South Carolina: "What Trump does or says, every time he says something doesn't mean I have to have an answer for it."

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-clinton-offer-different-visions-orlando-response-082840760--election.html

Associated Press writers Mary Clare Jalonick, Lisa Lerer and Richard Lardner contributed to this report.

Edited by SnowRider

Cappy - you post worthless drivel that doesn't tell the story.  Feel good bullshit with no substance.  Of he's so pro gay - where's his support form the LGBT community?  Do you know who's  best for them or do they know who's best for them? :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Cappy - you post worthless drivel that doesn't tell the story.  Feel good bullshit with no substance.  Of he's so pro gay - where's his support form the LGBT community?  Do you know who's  best for them or do they know who's best for them? :lol: 

I posted some support from the lgbt somewhere around here,

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The horror of Sunday’s terrorist attack in Orlando at a gay nightclub has sent shockwaves throughout the LGBT community and forced many to change their support from Hillary Clinton to Donald Trump.

On Reddit, a gay man who lost a friend in the terror attack at Pulse said that he was never more ready to see Trump take office and wanted to volunteer for the billionaire’s campaign.

“I’m shaken, I’m a mess, I’m broken, but I’ve never been more determined for a leader to actually take charge and make a change, how do i get started. How do I help this man lead us into a safer country?” 4yyyy wrote.

Another gay man posted that he was gay and liberal, but had enough of political correctness and is voting for Trump for his honesty.

Read more at http://redalertpolitics.com/2016/06/13/gays-come-trump-orlando-terror-attack/#7XRDQhExwTs8kBS8.99

“Yesterday I learned that the left doesn’t give a f*** about me, they won’t do anything because it’s not PC and might hurt someone’s feelings,” he continued. “It’s about time that I jumped ship. Personally, I know that I’d rather be denied service from a bakery than be riddled with bullets during a hate crime performed by a crazy radical Islamic terrorist.”

President Obama’s inability to say “radical Islam” infuriated another gay man who flipped to the Trump train.

Read more at http://redalertpolitics.com/2016/06/13/gays-come-trump-orlando-terror-attack/#7XRDQhExwTs8kBS8.99