‘A lot of people are saying . . . ’: How Trump spreads conspiracies and innuendos

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Don't act like you know me.  Just like a fucking idiot liberal who who lashes out at anyone that refuses to suck on his left wing nutted up information teat and brands them "the hostile enemy".  You are an idiot like I've never seen before.  Wanna represent your side with a decent point of view..fine, were all listening.  But your shit is childish rants with the same old shitty cartoon rhetoric anybody can grab online.

Stop whining, grow the fuck up and try to post something of substance once and a while....maybe you may find more coming to your rescue instead of jumping on the pile that has you bloodied underneath it all.

So....go.

you do know thats the yammidoo guy right?

6 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Yeah..I hear ya.

But yeah regs and taxes and gov bullchit are keeping the wife and I from opening up a store to sell upper end used things like pinballs,jukeboxes,man cave stuff along with nice smaller things. Just way too much red tape..especially if we were to take consignments in...which we would need to.

It's not so much the money..we could throw at least 10k at it to get it rolling..it's just the red tape.

I know people that are struggling like hell to keep what was slowly becoming a nice little successful operation even open.  Obamacare is killing them.  They've dropped staff to part time or even cut them all together to help them stay in the black.  And of course, they all blame the owner.  Not sure why every business owner in this country is considered "rich"...far from it.  These 20 ee's and less employers are what is keeping us afloat and the government just can't keep their fucking hands out of the mix.  I think one is just gonna go back to work for someone else.  Which is what the 12 ee's he has now will be doing too.  Sad as hell.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Don't act like you know me.  Just like a fucking idiot liberal who who lashes out at anyone that refuses to suck on his left wing nutted up information teat and brands them "the hostile enemy".  You are an idiot like I've never seen before.  Wanna represent your side with a decent point of view..fine, were all listening.  But your shit is childish rants with the same old shitty cartoon rhetoric anybody can grab online.

Stop whining, grow the fuck up and try to post something of substance once and a while....maybe you may find more coming to your rescue instead of jumping on the pile that has you bloodied underneath it all.

So....go.

You're new here :bc:  I'm not going anywhere and I don't GAF what you think :bc: You'll be on the butt plugger site before long :lmao: 

November - when Hillary wins - will be epic :bc:  

Just now, Zambroski said:

I know people that are struggling like hell to keep what was slowly becoming a nice little successful operation even open.  Obamacare is killing them.  They've dropped staff to part time or even cut them all together to help them stay in the black.  And of course, they all blame the owner.  Not sure why every business owner in this country is considered "rich"...far from it.  These 20 ee's and less employers are what is keeping us afloat and the government just can't keep their fucking hands out of the mix.  I think one is just gonna go back to work for someone else.  Which is what the 12 ee's he has now will be doing too.  Sad as hell.

Yeah it is..I would have to hire a secretary/paralegal to just try and satisfy the regs...cause I aint doing all that and the wife will still be doing her reg job for another year..maybe then ..but i doubt it.

I guess were just going to rent a booth at a local co-op for 300 a month..way too small though.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You're new here :bc:  I'm not going anywhere and I don't GAF what you think :bc: You'll be on the butt plugger site before long :lmao: 

November - when Hillary wins - will be epic :bc:  

Me being new here only goes to show that a new face can recognize when somebody is treated merely as a parasite.  Guess what...that's you!  And seeing as how this place is all you really have left as every other place either gives you the boot or doesn't allow your shit-ass propaganda, well, good for you...bad for FS.  

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Me being new here only goes to show that a new face can recognize when somebody is treated merely as a parasite.  Guess what...that's you!  And seeing as how this place is all you really have left as every other place either gives you the boot or doesn't allow your shit-ass propaganda, well, good for you...bad for FS.  

Wasn't hard to peg him was it.  He brings every site he is on down.   And to think, he makes his living off public funded projects.

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

I didn't like it when the ce went away over there..but hey.

And this clown was a huge part of that. Him and DooDude / Revkev or whoever both constantly acting like babies. His track record of being shunned out is historic

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I'll be curious to see what happens.  I do believe Trump would be the right choice assuming he picks the right VP.  His crazy shit won't fly but somethings got to get these retard lefty-libs to settle down and be reasonable.  Private business will soar and jobs will become abundant once restrictions and crazy taxes and regulations are "nixed":.  Our relations around the world will suffer but I'm tired of giving a shit about that crap..what the fuck has anyone done for us lately?  ZERO!  Jobs will flow back into America too once some of that crazy shit those wacky Dems put out is abolished.  Hillary..more of the same shit probably.  We'll lose even more manufacturing to overseas inversions.  Maybe she'll be able to salvage some type of healthcare plan though...so maybe that's something....and with the economy pretty much staying at a snails pace, interest rates will remain low.

Hell, gotta try and see positives on both sides I guess. 

You lose all credibility for the rest of your life with the bold

• Like 1

After watching Trump say he has no clue what Obama was talking about when he spoke earlier I watched Obamas speech.

Now Trump says he has no clue WTF the president was talking about? Really? If he is serious he needs to drop off the face of the fuckin earth.

This mornings poll says Trump has a 70% disapproval rate. (Taken before the nightclub shooting)

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It is a job killer, that is hurting everyone.

I got a good chuckle listening to militant-union buddy pissing and moaning about what happened to his healthcare.

We are all paying more, for less. 

18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You lose all credibility for the rest of your life with the bold

I think it comes down to who you dislike the least.  Unless of course you are BlowRider and think Shillery will make a great pres.

Just as a point, you need to have 50 employees to be mandated to supply HI.

21 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

After watching Trump say he has no clue what Obama was talking about when he spoke earlier I watched Obamas speech.

Now Trump says he has no clue WTF the president was talking about? Really? If he is serious he needs to drop off the face of the fuckin earth.

This mornings poll says Trump has a 70% disapproval rate. (Taken before the nightclub shooting)

I found the clip curious as to why the President "danced around" and avoided the Muslim and "radical" statements or in any way placed blame where it should have been.  Instead, he attacked the Republican nominee :dunno:.  That makes no sense to me.  Why is our (your) President coming on the airwaves and attacking an up and coming political rival to his party after an national tragedy?  How very "Presidential" of him.  Pathetic leadership further dividing this county.  

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Just as a point, you need to have 50 employees to be mandated to supply HI.

But most would like to offer it.  And the ridiculousness in getting it done now for small business is just crazy and unbelievable time consuming.

Edited by Zambroski

I'll be curious to see what happens.  I do believe Trump would be the right choice assuming he picks the right VP.  His crazy shit won't fly but somethings got to get these retard lefty-libs to settle down and be reasonable.  Private business will soar and jobs will become abundant once restrictions and crazy taxes and regulations are "nixed":.  Our relations around the world will suffer but I'm tired of giving a shit about that crap..what the fuck has anyone done for us lately?  ZERO!  Jobs will flow back into America too once some of that crazy shit those wacky Dems put out is abolished.  Hillary..more of the same shit probably.  We'll lose even more manufacturing to overseas inversions.  Maybe she'll be able to salvage some type of healthcare plan though...so maybe that's something....and with the economy pretty much staying at a snails pace, interest rates will remain low.

Hell, gotta try and see positives on both sides I guess. 

So what day will the Trump line of clothing move it's manufacturing to the US?

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

But most would like to offer it.  And the ridiculousness in getting it done now for small business is just crazy and unbelievable time consuming.

There are outreach centers to do the bulk of the work getting employees signed up, it is not nearly as good as promoted by some nor nearly as bad as stated by others.

Congress and the Senate should work to solve the problems and improve or replace the ACA with something better, not just bitch and do nothing.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

So what day will the Trump line of clothing move it's manufacturing to the US?

When the rest of the clothing manufacturer's move back, get unionized and we all agree to support them by paying $22 for a pair of socks.  That ship has long sailed and was the start of what is now happening.  Spare me the "Made in America" bullshit from the Democratic perspective.  Only union sheep are buying into any of that crap anymore.

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Really??? As a small business I knew that statement was pure bullshit.

The overblown Obamacare myth about small business

By Jose Pagliery @Jose_Pagliery

NEW YORK (CNNMoney)

It's been uttered by every opponent of health care reform: Obamacare will kill small businesses.

But the new law's rules don't apply to the vast majority of small businesses. The employer mandate, which forces firms to start providing insurance in 2014, pertains only to companies with at least 50 full-time workers.

That's a tiny fraction of small businesses.

As of 2010, there were roughly 5.7 million small employers, defined as those with fewer than 500 workers. Some 97% of them have fewer than 50 employees. That means Obamacare's employer mandate applies only to 3% of America's small businesses.

That's about 200,000 companies.

obamacare1

The critics aren't convinced: "Small businesses don't have staff with the time and expertise to deal with the new system. It's a huge drain on these smaller firms," wrote U.S. Rep. Sam Graves (R-Mo.), House Small Business Committee chair, in a recent editorial for The Washington Times.

Why so much focus on so few firms?

A Graves spokesman said the affected businesses include fast-growing "gazelle" firms, the startups that contribute a disproportionate amount of the nation's new jobs.

"The more money these companies have to spend complying with health care mandates, the less they have to hire and expand," the spokesman said.

Those costs aren't anything to laugh at. If they don't provide insurance, businesses with 50-plus workers face $40,000 in penalties and $2,000 for each additional full-time employee.

However, nearly all of those businesses already do provide insurance: 96% of those with 50-plus workers currently offer health plans anyway, according to government data.

obamacare2

That most businesses affected by the mandate already provide insurance doesn't necessarily mean their insurance is good enough or sufficiently cheap under new Obamacare rules. That's the counterpoint made by U.S. Senator John Barrasso, a Republican from Wyoming.

"The mandates are for a lot more coverage than the average person would want, need or can afford. The business is going to have to spend time, money and have to figure that out," Barrasso said.

For example, firms might be providing insurance that Obamacare deems unaffordable -- that is, if it costs more than 9.5% of a worker's income.

But there are signs that most plans out there qualify under Obamcare's other requirement. More than 99% of those in work-sponsored plans have insurance that meets most Obamacare coverage standards, according to last year's study by NORC at the University of Chicago.

Putting it all together, the data shows that only a tiny sliver of the nation's small businesses face the new rules -- and even fewer face any changes. Of the country's 6.5 million workplaces, only 1% must actually start providing insurance next year.

obamacare3

It's a reality that's likely to catch most small business owners by surprise, said Eileen Elliot, a Vermont health care attorney who advises entrepreneurs.

"There's a lot of trepidation and misinformation out there," Elliot said. "I think it's time to do some education." To top of page

Sources: U.S. Census Bureau and Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality

http://money.cnn.com/2013/05/21/smallbusiness/obamacare/