What a badass!!!

BOHICA

23 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Does anybody in the world take this guy serious...  what an embarrassment for america this guy is.  "Cut it out"  lmao!!! 

No.  And they never have.  His entire administration is widely considered a joke.  China even called them something like crying infants.  I don't need to mention what Russia thinks of him and his.  Putin kept douchebad Kerry waiting outside his office for three fucking hours once purposely being late for their meeting.  Obama has reduced the relations between us and the U.K. To the lowest point since 1812.  How the fuck do you do that?????

Weak and pathetic leadership.

IMG_1613.JPG

IMG_1640.JPG

IMG_1641.JPG

IMG_1639.JPG

45 minutes ago, racer254 said:

That last picture really shows it all.

Yep.  The Emperor's face tells what he is thinking too; "What is this negro doing?".

A handshake is all that is necessary.  Fuck...I'll bet they had a giggle over that later over saki.

And this was even better! Look at everyone's faces.  They can't even contain their smiles!  I think the guys on the left and right think he dropped something....like his purse.

IMG_1642.JPG