The First....

• Platinum Contributing Member

Female President is closer to a reality :D

Hillary Clinton grew her lead over Republican rival Donald Trump in recent days, according to a tracking poll published Tuesday.

An NBC/SurveyMonkey online national online poll of 10,604 adults showed Clinton with a 7 point lead over Trump, capturing 49% support. That's notably higher than the former secretary of state's lead over her Republican presidential rival last month, when she led him by just 3 points.

The survey was conducted online June 6 to 12 and had a sample of error of 1.4 percent.

Clinton's slight bump in the polls isn't a huge shock to some observers. 

Candidates typically receive a boost in their poll numbers after securing their party's nomination, as Trump experienced after his remaining Republican rivals dropped out following the Indiana primary.

According to Tuesday's poll, Clinton improved most among white voters and male voters, both groups that broke for Sen. Bernie Sanders during the Democratic presidential primary. Trump now leads Clinton by 9 points among white voters, down from 13 points last week, and 9 points about male voters, down from 14 points last week.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/hillary-clinton-just-vaulted-her-140400196.html

Edited by SnowRider

The first presidential candidate to say she's a friend of the gays and supports them yet take millions and millions of dollars from countries that have a death penalty for being a homosexual and the same countries enslave women  and treat them horribly, but she's a friend of the women and she takes millions and millions of dollars from the Arab countries

what say you   failrider 

58 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Dump has no chance :nudie:

Nice deflection, already LGBT groups endorsing Trump. 

Your candidate props up countries that punish gays with death...

But keep underestimating him lard ass

Edited by Elkhorn

7 minutes ago, Elkhorn said:

Nice deflection, already LGBT groups endorsing Trump. 

Your candidate props up countries that punish gays with death...

But keep underestimating him lard ass

List the LGBT groups endorsing Rump? :lol: 

22 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Poor failrider, , why would anyone in the lgbt community support a candidate that takes millions from countries that punish being gay with death???

apparently you must agree with her, that it's ok to do

Edited by Elkhorn

3 minutes ago, Elkhorn said:

Poor failrider, , why would anyone in the lgbt community support a candidate that takes millions from countries that punish being gay with death???

apparently you must agree with her, that it's ok to do

I believe those in the LGBT community know who's in their best interest to support...so show me a list of LGBT organizations who supoort Rump? :lol: 

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I believe those in the LGBT community know who's in their best interest to support...so show me a list of LGBT organizations who supoort Rump? :lol: 

So if you were gay, it's in your best interest to support someone who takes millions from governments that punish being gay with death?? Wow, that's sad

and go look it up yourself failrider 

44 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It's coming..

The horror of Sunday’s terrorist attack in Orlando at a gay nightclub has sent shockwaves throughout the LGBT community and forced many to change their support from Hillary Clinton to Donald Trump.

On Reddit, a gay man who lost a friend in the terror attack at Pulse said that he was never more ready to see Trump take office and wanted to volunteer for the billionaire’s campaign.

“I’m shaken, I’m a mess, I’m broken, but I’ve never been more determined for a leader to actually take charge and make a change, how do i get started. How do I help this man lead us into a safer country?” 4yyyy wrote.

Another gay man posted that he was gay and liberal, but had enough of political correctness and is voting for Trump for his honesty.

Read more at http://redalertpolitics.com/2016/06/13/gays-come-trump-orlando-terror-attack/#7XRDQhExwTs8kBS8.99

“Yesterday I learned that the left doesn’t give a f*** about me, they won’t do anything because it’s not PC and might hurt someone’s feelings,” he continued. “It’s about time that I jumped ship. Personally, I know that I’d rather be denied service from a bakery than be riddled with bullets during a hate crime performed by a crazy radical Islamic terrorist.”

President Obama’s inability to say “radical Islam” infuriated another gay man who flipped to the Trump train.

Read more at http://redalertpolitics.com/2016/06/13/gays-come-trump-orlando-terror-attack/#7XRDQhExwTs8kBS8.99

16 minutes ago, Elkhorn said:

So if you were gay, it's in your best interest to support someone who takes millions from governments that punish being gay with death?? Wow, that's sad

and go look it up yourself failrider 

Precisely why you're a dumb zealot and typical Rump Pumper....facts mean nothing when they get in the way of your opinion.  I'll trust their judgement on issues important to them and not yours. :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Precisely why you're a dumb zealot and typical Rump Pumper....facts mean nothing when they get in the way of your opinion.  I'll trust their judgement on issues important to them and not yours. :lol: 

You mean the fact that Hillary gets millions from governments that murder people for being gay? That's a fact failrider, you and her approve of it.