Millard, "a sick, twisted prick"

2strokemerc

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/zombie-bullets-and-‘killing-games’-what-the-jury-didn’t-hear-in-the-tim-bosma-murder-trial/ar-AAh0JAv?li=AAggNb9&ocid=mailsignout

HAMILTON, Ont. — The jury deciding whether Dellen Millard and Mark Smich are guilty of murdering Tim Bosma during a 2013 pickup-truck test drive began their private deliberations late Monday without being told both men are also charged with killing a young woman, and one of them is also charged with yet another murder — that of his own father.

• 1 year later...

Must have been nice today for Laura Babcock's father, getting grilled on the stand by Dellen Millard (representing himself). 

I'm guessing ol' Dellen finds this fun, and accepts he'll likely be found guilty anyway. 

• Like 2

Never liked the kid when I met him when he solo'd at my airport. My dad flew with Carl (grandfather) and Wayne (father). The kid hopefully will get life, no parole 

Edited by Poncho
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Well 2 for 2. Do you think he'll be found guilty in his father's death?

I hope so, but by now it probably doesn't matter. He won't be walking this neighbourhood any time soon. Maybe he'll get the shit kicked out of him while he's in there.

2 minutes ago, 2strokemerc said:

I hope so, but by now it probably doesn't matter. He won't be walking this neighbourhood any time soon. Maybe he'll get the shit kicked out of him while he's in there.

Too bad we don't have the death penalty any more. Instead we have to pay and pay to keep him.

In 2015-2016, it cost an average of approximately $116,000 to keep someone in a federal prison. The scum is now 32. If he never gets out and hopefully nobody is stupid enough to do that, and lives until 75 that's another 43 years.

At today's cost without inflation $116,000 X 43 = $4,988,000.

Cost of a lethal injection... I'm guessing about $20.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Well 2 for 2. Do you think he'll be found guilty in his father's death?

The gun that was found beside the father when he “committed suicide” with a gunshot to the head was the same gun Delen Millard purchased in 2012 from the street dealer. 

Connect the dots?

43 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Too bad we don't have the death penalty any more. Instead we have to pay and pay to keep him.

In 2015-2016, it cost an average of approximately $116,000 to keep someone in a federal prison. The scum is now 32. If he never gets out and hopefully nobody is stupid enough to do that, and lives until 75 that's another 43 years.

At today's cost without inflation $116,000 X 43 = $4,988,000.

Cost of a lethal injection... I'm guessing about $20.

Is this given in the court room right after a guilty verdict? 

The rest of us know its more expensive on death row than life in regular prison

I would rather think he is getting reamed everyday by bubba then beaten up

20 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Is this given in the court room right after a guilty verdict? 

The rest of us know its more expensive on death row than life in regular prison

I would rather think he is getting reamed everyday by bubba then beaten up

So JT will pay him off then?:dunno:

Any of these twisted wack jobs should be accidentally found dead in prison....I always find it hard to believe that Bernardo is still alive....

Other than the investigation cost to see what happened to their safety, and I guess the burial costs, should be a low budget affair.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Any of these twisted wack jobs should be accidentally found dead in prison....I always find it hard to believe that Bernardo is still alive....

Other than the investigation cost to see what happened to their safety, and I guess the burial costs, should be a low budget affair.

Investigation report!. He slipped in the shower. Conclusion was blunt force trauma to the head. Poor guy didn' get to live a long life lol

2 hours ago, Stoney said:

Even worse Carla is free and she killed them all...no doubt he should be toast....but really.....she was the master mind....no different then Dildo Millard

2 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Even worse Carla is free and she killed them all...no doubt he should be toast....but really.....she was the master mind....no different then Dildo Millard

Actually, it is even more surprising that she was not knocked off now that she is no longer in protective custody of a prison.

Not only free....but I believe is or was looking after some kids in a QC school during recess or something.....:guzzle:

3 hours ago, Stoney said:

no one gets near him ever

I am surprised he hasn't wacked himself - looking at 4 walls 23 1/2 hours a day hasn't to take a toll on you

35 minutes ago, Poncho said:

She played everyone like a Hollywood movie - a deal is a deal even if horrible police work was the cause of it

both would have life if they found those video's a fucking bag full after months of searching the house

31 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Actually, it is even more surprising that she was not knocked off now that she is no longer in protective custody of a prison.

Not only free....but I believe is or was looking after some kids in a QC school during recess or something.....:guzzle:

I wonder what goes through her head daily :dunno:   I mean fuck you chop up teens and now have kids of your own - that is fucked up

And ya she is a parent at that school and does parent stuff - that would be fucked up too attending that school