Trump was the Hillary of 2020.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

The dems are the party with all the handouts for the poor, don't think those Trump supporters were getting paid by the democrats.

Funny but you were just bragging up all the Trump handouts in the COVID thread. 

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Funny but you were just bragging up all the Trump handouts in the COVID thread. 

Yeah I'm starting to enjoy all these handouts.  Why should I have to work?  I have the China Virus, China should pay my way!:wacko:

6 hours ago, frenchy said:

he should have been. Pretty hard to lose as an incumbent unless you completely shit the bed. 

He (most likely unknowingly) tried his hardest to fuck up the golden goose to loose and was exceptionally successful at it.  

7 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Minorities have always voted primarily democrat

you come to that conclusion in the entire 6 months of your life you've been following politics and basing your opinion on how many likes it will get you here or before that? 

Edited by frenchy
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, frenchy said:

you come to that conclusion in the entire 6 months of your life you've been following politics and basing your opinion on how many likes it will get you here or before that? 

Dipshit owned.  

19 minutes ago, frenchy said:

No I came to that conclusion from what the left wing media says. Wasnt my opinion at all u smarmy faggot.

On 12/4/2020 at 7:57 PM, FrankieJames7 said:

Yes u were faggot.

Aren't internet forums, the greatest things in the world Frankie????

An Albanian, ex-con fugee, can sit in a lube/oil/filter pit, in a frozen-ass garage in Fairbanks, Alaska, and call a Dentist, with a nice wife, any stupid name he wants, and do it all day, every day. 

I mean ya' gotta' love it!!!     

On 12/4/2020 at 10:21 AM, Mainecat said:

At least Clinton won the popular vote.

That’s what is pissing Republicans off. They are use to losing the popular vote and still stealing elections. They can’t take it that Trump got his ass handed to him so thoroughly that they couldn’t steal this one. 

Edited by revkevsdi

8 hours ago, 1jkw said:

A transgender mall cop can post on the internet while working the truck stops and Sandy's. 

You have to love it!

You oughtta' know, FAGGOT!!!!!!  :bigfinger:

What is MOST-TELLING about Trump, is the fact that he is married to Melania. 

His marriage has been called a " TRANSACTIONAL MARRIAGE ". 

A normal man of pride/integrity, would never marry a girl, knowing that she was marrying him for his money. 

However, he knows that her beauty brings him instant/irrefutable status, and his viciousness could care less what some guy in NH thinks about it. 

It works for him. 

The guy is truly a bastid.

Just my .02c. 

Edited by Guest

24 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

What is MOST-TELLING about Trump, is the fact that he is married to Melania. 

His marriage has been called a " TRANSACTIONAL MARRIAGE ". 

A normal man of pride/integrity, would never marry a girl, knowing that she was marrying him for his money. 

However, he knows that her beauty brings him instant/irrefutable status, and his viciousness could care less what some guy in NH thinks about it. 

It works for him. 

The guy is truly a bastid.

Just my .02c. 

So he fucked up by marrying a few women who were after his money. Most of the women he fucked, he just paid.  Not sure how the evangelicals continue to vote for him after lying about and admitting to paying for his affairs but whatever. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So he fucked up by marrying a few women who were after his money. Most of the women he fucked, he just paid.  Not sure how the evangelicals continue to vote for him after lying about and admitting to paying for his affairs but whatever. 

It's the mentality of many Americans. I sometimes wonder how this country functions from day to day. 

The mind-set of some Americans is mind-boggling. Seriously.   

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

It's the mentality of many Americans. I sometimes wonder how this country functions from day to day. 

The mind-set of some Americans is mind-boggling. Seriously.   

in reality, the USA has around 30% intelligent or less and nobody from this forum made the list.

• Haha 1