God dam I would’ve voted for Tulsi.

jtssrx

Just now, Anler said:

Yeah, pay us back for invading you and destabilizing your country! :lol: 

Just wait Snowrider and MC will be in here shortly to call Her a Russian agent becuase Hillary told them to

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Hey that shit cost money you know.  What  do you think it's free

The saudis, israel and the brits can start paying us back  for Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria

21 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

She is the first democrat candidate I have ever donated to.  Sent $1 to her campaign to get her in the next debate after this total beatdown of Kamala Harris.  She would have been such a better choice in VP.

I have yet to finger out what a single Democrat saw in Harris to put her where she is today, then again, they forced Shitlery down the public's throat...

2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I have yet to finger out what a single Democrat saw in Harris to put her where she is today, then again, they forced Shitlery down the public's throat...

Say what you want about Trump, but he was the RNC nominee because the process was fair and he was what people chose, for better or for worse.

An outsider like Trump will never ever be the DNC nominee.  I don't even know why they bother with primaries.  It's all preordained bullshit in the house of the ass.

2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Well they were all screaming we need a black woman in there!!!!!1! Tulsi was 1000x better.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

The Biden/Harris ticket dismantled TrumpCo. What is it now, 6-7 million votes? Quite honestly I think any ticket the dems pulled out could’ve beat trump. Trump was the republicans Hillary for 2020. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The Biden/Harris ticket dismantled TrumpCo. What is it now, 6-7 million votes? Quite honestly I think any ticket the dems pulled out could’ve beat trump. Trump was the republicans Hillary for 2020. 

When it comes down to it, the Dems do an excellent job of falling in line and doing as they are told.

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Say what you want about Trump, but he was the RNC nominee because the process was fair and he was what people chose, for better or for worse.

An outsider like Trump will never ever be the DNC nominee.  I don't even know why they bother with primaries.  It's all preordained bullshit in the house of the ass.

I don’t see the democrats nominating a lunatic like trump. 

17 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Almost as well as the the MAGA automatons 

Once it was deemed the Biden/Harris ticket was bestowed upon them from their dictatorship, everyone fell in line lock-step.  I started seeing Biden/Harris signs up in yards 2 days after the announcement.  

Just now, racinfarmer said:

Once it was deemed the Biden/Harris ticket was bestowed upon them from their dictatorship, everyone fell in line lock-step.  I started seeing Biden/Harris signs up in yards 2 days after the announcement.  

You do understand that the US election is nothing more than a big fat popularity contest. Nothing more. Name brand stuff wins. They won. Trump proved that talent and leadership skills aren’t required. Only name branding 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You do understand that the US election is nothing more than a big fat popularity contest. Nothing more. Name brand stuff wins. They won. Trump proved that talent and leadership skills aren’t required. Only name branding 

No, I didn't understand that for a single second...

8 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Just wait Snowrider and MC will be in here shortly to call Her a Russian agent becuase Hillary told them to

Hawaii is closer to Russia than Hillary is!

14 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

shes terrible.  Zero to admire about her.  Sucked dick to get to where she is now literally.  SMH