Georgia hearing shows people pulling suitcases of ballots after they claimed they were stopping counting ballots

jtssrx

10 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Where did you find it?

Listen to the hearing.

I'll take 5000 sworn affidavits from American citizens over slime ball politicians any day of the week.

You go girl.

image.png

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Listen to the hearing.

I'll take 5000 sworn affidavits from American citizens over slime ball politicians any day of the week.

You go girl.

image.png

I was looking at Georgia. 

I will bet this goes nowhere too.

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Twitter just restricted Sidney's account.  If that's not enough for you to start to clue in I really don't know what else to say.

I'm done.

Like you said it's over, you can win a case on Twitter or the internet with bullshit, in court not so much.

7 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Like you said it's over, you can win a case on Twitter or the internet with bullshit, in court not so much.

Sidney isn't losing.

https://mobile.twitter.com/sidneypowell1/status/1334962965540450314?prefetchtimestamp=1607130086911

4 hours ago, 1jkw said:

But where is the proof of fraudulent ballots? Zero to 38 so far.

Look at video in this post.  Look in to Nevada with 1500 dead found voting so far and looking like a whole lot of people voted more than q time . There is a reason the media and there sheep are pushing so hard to shut this down as fast and quit as possible.  

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's all over.

What is everyone afraid of?

The exposed fraud . If to many people catch on and we start demanding hand counted paper ballots with ID to get a ballot elections won't be as ez to fuck with I guess is the fear ? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So explan the video again ? Explan the extra cases of ballots in WI on Monday rxplan the dead voting in NV .

Joe got more votes.  Anything else?

25 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Look at video in this post.  Look in to Nevada with 1500 dead found voting so far and looking like a whole lot of people voted more than q time . There is a reason the media and there sheep are pushing so hard to shut this down as fast and quit as possible.  

Yes the one where there was constant supervision and has now been debunked.  I think the sheep are the ones who keep believing after 38 + lawsuits lost and millions put in Trumps coffers.

Just now, 1jkw said:

Yes the one where there was constant supervision and has now been debunked.  I think the sheep are the ones who keep believing after 38 + lawsuits lost and millions put in Trumps coffers.

Debunked by who ? If there was a stop to the count why did 3 people stay? And why did they go to take boxes from under a table brought in hours before and start stuffing them in to the counters ? Why ? 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Debunked by who ? If there was a stop to the count why did 3 people stay? And why did they go to take boxes from under a table brought in hours before and start stuffing them in to the counters ? Why ? 

Google it, see it for yourself.   As I said last night before it was explained today, they were absentee ballots that had already been presorted and approved prior, and only required being put to the counter. They weren't suit cases they were the proper storage boxes used to transport the ballots.   It's all over but the crying now, you guys are worse than Hillary supporters in the last election.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Google it, see it for yourself.   As I said last night before it was explained today, they were absentee ballots that had already been presorted and approved prior, and only required being put to the counter. They weren't suit cases they were the proper storage boxes used to transport the ballots.   It's all over but the crying now, you guys are worse than Hillary supporters in the last election.

Yep but the issue is counting us counting you say stop you fucking stop . Just a bullshit excuse after they were busted .

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Yep but the issue is counting us counting you say stop you fucking stop . Just a bullshit excuse after they were busted .

Yes people counting and verifying the in person ballots, not the presorted ones. There was no audio, how do you know what was said?

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Yes people counting and verifying the in person ballots, not the presorted ones. There was no audio, how do you know what was said?

How do you explane 1 woman the woman who brought the table in 5 hrs earlier as documented by time stamp . Waving her hands saying something  and every one left except the 3 people.  And that is the time GA stoped the count according again to time stamp on video. 

And again if vote count was to stop why keep stuffing ballots ?

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

How do you explane 1 woman the woman who brought the table in 5 hrs earlier as documented by time stamp . Waving her hands saying something  and every one left except the 3 people.  And that is the time GA stoped the count according again to time stamp on video. 

And again if vote count was to stop why keep stuffing ballots ?

Like I said Google it.   According to the AG there was always supervision.  

Because they stopped counting the in person vote  ballots and let the poll workers go to come back and finish the next day.  

They then just put the already presorted and approved absentee ballots in the counting machine. It's really pretty simple