Where are all the perjury charges?

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So explan the videos and witnesses with sworen affidavits? Hell you little cunts went on a 3 yr witch hunt off of a paper paid for by the clintion campain . Here you have hundreds of volunteers us citizens at that giving sworn statements and video evidence and you stand there saying yeah it is all on the up and up.  Then can't understand why any one would be suspicious of tve democrats and there fucking with the way we vote every 4 yrs 

Explain them the same way @jtssrx posted, explained, and believed his flat earth videos :lmao: Bullshit is bullshit 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Because trump is worse than all that other stuff. He’s a cancer to this country. He prays on the simpleminded with his rhetoric. 

I think you fell prey to the cancer of Russia  rhetoric for 3.5 years.  Biggest wedge a party alobg with the media has ever put between our countery . 

But pay back will be fun to watch 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Explain them the same way @jtssrx posted, explained, and believed his flat earth videos :lmao: Bullshit is bullshit 

So you got nothing . Shocker just a empty little cunt . Run back to mother Jones i am sure they will have your retort soon enough 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So you got nothing . Shocker just a empty little cunt . Run back to mother Jones i am sure they will have your retort soon enough 

You’re the moron who’s looking something that doesn’t exist.  How about all the Repugs recounting and certifying election results?  You ignore the obvious because you’re taking orders from your Dear Orange Leader.  Dumb fucks like you follow his lead snd forfeit your ability to think.  You’re about one brain cell north of being brain dead. 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You’re the moron who’s looking something that doesn’t exist.  How about all the Repugs recounting and certifying election results?  You ignore the obvious because you’re taking orders from your Dear Orange Leader.  Dumb fucks like you follow his lead snd forfeit your ability to think.  You’re about one brain cell north of being brain dead. 

So explain the video 

So explain why boxes of ballots keep showing up ?

Edited by Ez ryder

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I think you fell prey to the cancer of Russia  rhetoric for 3.5 years.  Biggest wedge a party alobg with the media has ever put between our countery . 

But pay back will be fun to watch 

Never bought the Russia stuff. You have the wrong person. I’m counting on the payback. I wanna see this bitch burn. 

Edited by spin_dry

12 hours ago, Highmark said:

Still waiting for 100's and 100's of perjury charges to be filed against all these election fraud affidavits and in person under oath testimony.   I mean they were lying right?  :news:

If they were lying they should absolutely be charged. 

Out of those 100's and 100's of affidavits how many were ever presented in front of a judge in a courtroom?  

In PA. many of these sworn statements while true weren't proof of fraud, like the man wearing a blm shirt who was scary, or the lady who saw a van back up to a building, things like that.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Out of those 100's and 100's of affidavits how many were ever presented in front of a judge in a courtroom?  

In PA. many of these sworn statements while true weren't proof of fraud, like the man wearing a blm shirt who was scary, or the lady who saw a van back up to a building, things like that.

Jesus, why dont you just say "derrrrrrrrrr......" and get it over with........

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Jesus, why dont you just say "derrrrrrrrrr......" and get it over with........

Or maybe face the fact that much of the bullshit you seem to believe never gets in front of a judge and that's why your cult leader is getting his ass handed to him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Or maybe face the fact that much of the bullshit you seem to believe never gets in front of a judge and that's why your cult leader is getting his ass handed to him.

Woolie :groin:jkw   

9 hours ago, spin_dry said:

The only questions are the ones that trump puts in people’s minds with his weird bullshit, because he’s too much of a cunt to admit he got beat biggly. 

You think it is good for the Democrats to broom all this and move on but I think that is a mistake for them. This stuff will fester during Biden's term if people's questions are ignored.

10 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

You think it is good for the Democrats to broom all this and move on but I think that is a mistake for them. This stuff will fester during Biden's term if people's questions are ignored.

People’s questions were/are planted by Donny.  for MAGA morons like you who follow along in the cult.  Anybody with an ability to think critically sees right past the charade orchestrated by Donny.  Not only are MAGA’s relatively dumb but they are engaging in treasonous behavior at the behest of a pathological lying narcissist.  It’s Jim Jones II on a larger scale. 

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

People’s questions were/are planted by Donny.  for MAGA morons like you who follow along in the cult.  Anybody with an ability to think critically sees right past the charade orchestrated by Donny.  Not only are MAGA’s relatively dumb but they are engaging in treasonous behavior at the behest of a pathological lying narcissist.  It’s Jim Jones II on a larger scale. 

I have a hard time taking critical thinking criticism from a guy who doubles down on cooked up Hillary Clinton Russian collusion narrative. Again simple question why count votes without observers present?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I have a hard time taking critical thinking criticism from a guy who doubles down on cooked up Hillary Clinton Russian collusion narrative. Again simple question why count votes without observers present?

They didn’t.  Your premise is false along with your narrative.  

22 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Because CNN said so is your defense?

Repug officials in multiple state’s.  You’re underlining our country with pure nonsense.  When given a chance to put the cards on the table in a courtroom - you fuckers walked.  Zero credibility to your case.  You’re being led around by Lie’n Donny

24 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

You only think there’s a case because Donny says so.  You’re a great mindless sheep and stupid as fuck

25 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

While we are at it - change your outdated name to John Barron along with a new Avi  :lmao: 

BB10A987-B036-4B92-877A-E4C6C94CA2A3.jpeg

10 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I think it's pretty evident who the true snowflakes are

it certainly is.   Kool aid drinkers from both sides are snowflakes.   going on year 13 of it being unbearable.   Went from crying about birth certificates to russia russia russia, to denying the will of the american people when it does not agree with your chosen candidate:news: 

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

it certainly is.   Kool aid drinkers from both sides are snowflakes.   going on year 13 of it being unbearable.   Went from crying about birth certificates to russia russia russia, to denying the will of the american people when it does not agree with your chosen candidate:news: 

Actually it’s gone from debating issues to those who do or do not believe in facts.  Those who peddle and propagate misinformation and conspiracy theories snd those who don’t 

55 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You only think there’s a case because Donny says so.  You’re a great mindless sheep and stupid as fuck

Again comprehension seems to escape you. I am fine with a Biden victory as long as it is a victory. Back to the tape which you seem to be dancing around. Why count votes without observers? Should take ten minutes to clear this up who are these people and why are they counting without supervision. There is a time stamp on the video so it should be no problem to match up what votes went through those machines at those hours. The guy who will suffer the most for leaving this unanswered is Biden and the Democrats as this calls into question the legitmacy of his election. 

• Like 1