Where are all the perjury charges?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Again comprehension seems to escape you. I am fine with a Biden victory as long as it is a victory. Back to the tape which you seem to be dancing around. Why count votes without observers? Should take ten minutes to clear this up who are these people and why are they counting without supervision. There is a time stamp on the video so it should be no problem to match up what votes went through those machines at those hours. The guy who will suffer the most for leaving this unanswered is Biden and the Democrats as this calls into question the legitmacy of his election. 

Comprehension is fine.  No need for any caveats.  Game over 

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Again comprehension seems to escape you. I am fine with a Biden victory as long as it is a victory. Back to the tape which you seem to be dancing around. Why count votes without observers? Should take ten minutes to clear this up who are these people and why are they counting without supervision. There is a time stamp on the video so it should be no problem to match up what votes went through those machines at those hours. The guy who will suffer the most for leaving this unanswered is Biden and the Democrats as this calls into question the legitmacy of his election. 

All ballots were hand counted after this happened, kind of makes this irrelevant , doesn't it?

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

it certainly is.   Kool aid drinkers from both sides are snowflakes.   going on year 13 of it being unbearable.   Went from crying about birth certificates to russia russia russia, to denying the will of the american people when it does not agree with your chosen candidate:news: 

But people like you are "woke."  :lol:   

"I'm woke and different but vote the same as you."  :lol:  

90d5b92e69fd099b3782f97073effcf6.jpg

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Highmark said:

But people like you are "woke."  :lol:   

"I'm woke and different but vote the same as you."  :lol:  

90d5b92e69fd099b3782f97073effcf6.jpg

People like me are realist that see through both sides bullshit.  World would be  better place without partisan retards of either side.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

People like me are realist that see through both sides bullshit.  World would be  better place without partisan retards of either side.  

You’re delusional.  At the end of the day you’re tugging n the same dick as Skidmark, racer, Woolie, moe, pump, etc

3 hours ago, 1jkw said:

All ballots were hand counted after this happened, kind of makes this irrelevant , doesn't it?

Could be..... I will say that a close family friend in my little town is the chair of the election board and she has brought up a few things as this has been unfolding. Nobody should be left alone with ballots is her basic point and this is from a Democrat. Could be nothing or?

59 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Could be..... I will say that a close family friend in my little town is the chair of the election board and she has brought up a few things as this has been unfolding. Nobody should be left alone with ballots is her basic point and this is from a Democrat. Could be nothing or?

We will have to wait and see, these people were  being filmed the whole time and knew it.  I agree about being left alone with ballots, although under constant video surveillance pretty hard to steal or hide ballots.