Where are all the perjury charges?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Still waiting for 100's and 100's of perjury charges to be filed against all these election fraud affidavits and in person under oath testimony.   I mean they were lying right?  :news:

If they were lying they should absolutely be charged. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

If they charge them with perjury then the prosecution has to prove they were lying and the defendant gets to provide more evidence of their innocence.   Think about that.   Pretty clear why no charges will be filed.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

If they charge them with perjury then the prosecution has to prove they were lying and the defendant gets to provide more evidence of their innocence.   Think about that.   Pretty clear why no charges will be filed.

Where’s Bill Barr? 

26 minutes ago, Highmark said:

There was only a little bit of fraud thats ok if your a democrat

• Like 3

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

There was only a little bit of fraud thats ok if your a democrat

Amazes me that these clowns who are so above it all, pointing their fingers at anyone who supports Trump, not saying one fucking word about all the bias, censorship and corruption in the media, and all the fraud that they want to pretend isn't happening.  Twitter ought to be shut down.  But no, nothing to see there.  Laughable double standards and stupidity.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Amazes me that these clowns who are so above it all, pointing their fingers at anyone who supports Trump, not saying one fucking word about all the bias, censorship and corruption in the media, and all the fraud that they want to pretend isn't happening.  Twitter ought to be shut down.  But no, nothing to see there.  Laughable double standards and stupidity.

Twitter should be shutdown and Jack Dorsey would go to prison for Treason 

What’s laughable is watching MAGA’s run to sites like Parler so they can post on an unfettered echo chamber.  Propagating misinformation is now their only recourse to cure their butthurt over the Dear Leader getting his ass kicked.  Twitter does the right thing by policing debunked bullshit.  Don’t like it...post factual based info.  

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Twitter should be shutdown and Jack Dorsey would go to prison for Treason 

Works for me.  That day I saw him testifying via video in front of congress, he looked stoned, and he looked like he did not give a shit what any of those senators had to say.  Again, plain as day corruption, censorship and bias, not a peep from all the enlightened ones here.  Nothing to see here.

The dems carried on a 3.5 year bullshit narrative on Russian collusion that all came from a dem paid for dossier.  :lol:  

I can't fathom what the MSM would be saying if the situation were reversed.  I'm betting they wouldn't cover the inauguration.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

The dems carried on a 3.5 year bullshit narrative on Russian collusion that all came from a dem paid for dossier.  :lol:  

I can't fathom what the MSM would be saying if the situation were reversed.  I'm betting they wouldn't cover the inauguration.  

Donny was not cleared :lol: 

Just now, Highmark said:

Exactly and what bugs me most about the leftys on this site is that can't just call a spade a spade and say you know that wasn't right. They hate Trump so much the end justifies the means with them. So it doesn't;t matter that Clinton Created the Steele Dossier as long as it hurt Trump. They most likely wouldn't care if they were told by Biden himself that they stole Michigan Pennsylvania Wisconsin Georgia and Arizona either. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Donny was not cleared :lol: 

You're dumb. First, go read volume one of the Muller report. It clearly says there was no Russian collusion. We are talking about Russian Collusion, not the made up Obstruction of justice crap.

No one is ever cleared by a prosecutor dipshit. It's not the prosecution's job to exonerate someone who's charged with a crime. There is no legal standard in our legal system that calls for this   

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

What’s laughable is watching MAGA’s run to sites like Parler so they can post on an unfettered echo chamber.  Propagating misinformation is now their only recourse to cure their butthurt over the Dear Leader getting his ass kicked.  Twitter does the right thing by policing debunked bullshit.  Don’t like it...post factual based info.  

You ate the biggest fool I have ever had the  pleasure of never having to see in person 

Censorship is ok but only if I think it is ok 

Go stick a m80 up your ass and lite the fuse 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

You ate the biggest fool I have ever had the  pleasure of never having to see in person 

Censorship is ok but only if I think it is ok 

Go stick a m80 up your ass and lite the fuse 

Poor EZ Anal....inserted m80’s make you smile?