It's time to cancel everything

Snake

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Snake said:

It's what happens when you don't see the shit hole you live in is a shit hole.

And you know what about LA?  They have more financial and economic impact in one city block than the entire state of Maine :lol: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

And you know what about LA?  They have more financial and economic impact in one city block than the entire state of Maine :lol: 

You’re a dumbfuck that supports anything democrats do and everything they tell you what to say and think. 

• Thanks 1

The USA could have asked a portly, older fellow at a woodpile in Nh, how to handle this DEATH PLAGUE, months ago. 

You all think I was kidding when I said I would give the Sturgis riders ONE CHANCE to exit and U-TURN before hitting the town, or face a gauntlet of STATE TROOPERS and National Guardsmen, wielding 48" riot batons.  

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

The USA could have asked a portly, older fellow at a woodpile in Nh, how to handle this DEATH PLAGUE, months ago. 

You all think I was kidding when I said I would give the Sturgis riders ONE CHANCE to exit and U-TURN before hitting the town, or face a gauntlet of STATE TROOPERS and National Guardsmen, wielding 48" riot batons.  

THere's always next year.:dunno:

33 minutes ago, Tinker said:

OK I gotta ask, Submit to what ?

Submit to eliminating ones ability to earn a living, tell them when, where, and how they can worship or congregate, forcing kids into failed remote learning systems.   Should I go on?

40 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Submit to eliminating ones ability to earn a living, tell them when, where, and how they can worship or congregate, forcing kids into failed remote learning systems.   Should I go on?

And that happens when you cover your mouth ? I had no idea Doctors and Nurses sacrificed that much

9 minutes ago, Tinker said:

And that happens when you cover your mouth ? I had no idea Doctors and Nurses sacrificed that much

Fireball already answered your question.  

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

and after we get used to submitting, a little more gets taken away, then a little more, then more, until there's nothing left.

14 minutes ago, Tinker said:

What should the punishment be if you refuse to get a flu shot or don't wash your hands after using the bathroom?  Doctors and nurses are required to do both of those things. 

Should the public not doing them be illegal by executive order as it relates to public health?  If so, what should the punishment be?

1 minute ago, Tinker said:

Never heard of forced flu shot but No punishment or executive order should be required if ya just did the right thing. A hat is more trouble than a mask, it just keeps your goobers off stuff

It happens in virtually every clinic, hospital, or healthcare facility in the United States.  Want to work there?  Flu shot is required.

9 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

It happens in virtually every clinic, hospital, or healthcare facility in the United States.  Want to work there?  Flu shot is required.

Ah, I thought you meant the general public. I'd want the shot if I worked there

Ya know, it's 2020 we've been doing this whole flu shot thing long enough, can't we just get some Covid Gummie Chewables in fruit flavors?

2 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Ah, I thought you meant the general public. I'd want the shot if I worked there

shots...... pills, chewables, smoke some grass instead.

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

just because the people walking the sidewalks have money and the shit they're buying is overpriced?  WGAS?:lol:

2 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Wearing a mask in public doesn't effect ones ability to earn a living,  If everyone was on board with the mask wearing we wouldn't be where we are today. With less infections more businesses would be open. It's not rocket science.  Unfortunately it's going to get much worse over the next several months. But hey, you got your freedom :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1