Biden Vaccine

You mean the thing for the world's umm... You know, I mean we all know it's bad but C'mon Man I got this. We all do, well not that we actually have it but if my dogs do let me tell ya I'll have a plan in place to gare an tee no more dogs suffer

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

Thanks to Joe - we are going to have a Biden vaccine to cure the Trump virus :bc:

Joe is goin to get credit for the cure.  Donny is going to credit for the deaths.  Sucks to be Donny.

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The vaccine trials started in March.  :lol:  

Joe’s on the verge of curing COVID....he might even walk on water.....:read:

Poor Donny - not gonna get credit :lol: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Fact is this vaccine was likely on the shelf for a long time.   How do you test or trial a vaccine for virus that could cause a worldwide pandemic.   You don't you wait until the virus is already out.

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Fact is this vaccine was likely on the shelf for a long time.   How do you test or trial a vaccine for virus that could cause a worldwide pandemic. 

Fact is Joe is gonna look like a hero and a Donny the escape goat :lmao: Fuck Donny 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Old Joe should probably stay away from the water....

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Fact is Joe is gonna look like a hero and a Donny the escape goat :lmao: Fuck Donny 

Only to idiots like you.  :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

I wish I could slap Kayleigh McEnaneys face off when she says because of Trump we have the vaccine early. 

BFD! The only thing Trump did was put it on fast track!! BFD!! Who the fuck couldn't do that!!!! OMG!! I hate these motherfukkers so much!!

England has their vaccine,,,,,,,,,,,,,,READY TO GO!!!

Actually, I read that the vaccine was developed in TWO DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, they do it by computer, and it tracks all the characteristics necessary to block the virus!!!

It's the fucking TRIALS that take so long !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Fact is this vaccine was likely on the shelf for a long time.   How do you test or trial a vaccine for virus that could cause a worldwide pandemic.   You don't you wait until the virus is already out.

No no no no no..... I imagine this all going down behind the scenes like in a Fast & Furious movie where Vin Diesel and The Rock team up to take down the bad guy who has stolen the vaccine from the secret government lab and has been skipping country to country holding the world hostage.  I'm not worried, they've got this.

6 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

No no no no no..... I imagine this all going down behind the scenes like in a Fast & Furious movie where Vin Diesel and The Rock team up to take down the bad guy who has stolen the vaccine from the secret government lab and has been skipping country to country holding the world hostage.  I'm not worried, they've got this.

Very little chance they come up with this vaccine in that short of time.   They were running stage 1 trials in March when for a month they kept telling us this type of vaccine had never been created successfully before and weren't sure it even possible and instantly 3 companies simultaneously do it?   Sounds fishy.  

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Very little chance they come up with this vaccine in that short of time.   They were running stage 1 trials in March when for a month they kept telling us this type of vaccine had never been created successfully before and weren't sure it even possible and instantly 3 companies simultaneously do it?   Sounds fishy.  

Not to worry!  The Rock and Vin will parachute some hot rods out of a military surplus plane and drive them bravely through steep mountain passes while taking out the bads guys and infiltrating the Secret Virus Headquarters. They will reclaim the vaccine and deliver it back to China.  We will never see it.