TRUMP HAS SNAPPED...

23 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I have no clue what your talking about.

You keep making claims that Trump has done all these terrible things. I want you to list out the Terrible things that have endangered our country. I want you to list the bad legislation that was passed that Trump championed that endangers our country. See you can't run around making claims with no proof to support your rethoric 

I think he dialed down his arrogance pretty well in that speech and man has he stuck his neck waaaay out (12:15) with alot of accusations. Hopefully someone can get to the bottom of you constitutional rights. I'll watch the next 13 later and maybe see some "crazy"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You keep making claims that Trump has done all these terrible things. I want you to list out the Terrible things that have endangered our country. I want you to list the bad legislation that was passed that Trump championed that endangers our country. See you can't run around making claims with no proof to support your rethoric 

I will BUT you have to prove the earth is not round.

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

All you need to ask is who you voted for....when they say Trump you laugh and say I knew it by your dumb ass selfishness and ignorance.

I will always answer with both my middle fingers aimed at them, so there’s that.  If they laugh, I will punch them in the face.  Fortunately this hasn’t happened yet.

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I will always answer with both my middle fingers aimed at them, so there’s that.  If they laugh, I will punch them in the face.  Fortunately this hasn’t happened yet.

You aren’t punching anybody you dumbfuck.😂

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You aren’t punching anybody you dumbfuck.😂

I’d punch u no problem dweezledork if you ran your mouth to me in Person like you do to half the board online.  No problem at all.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

I will BUT you have to prove the earth is not round.

First and foremost I never tried to convince or anyone else what the shape of the earth is. Even if I had your Statement is an ad hominem attack to try to deflect the fact that you have no evidence to support your claims. You’re doing exactly what a politician does. 

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’d punch u no problem dweezledork if you ran your mouth to me in Person like you do to half the board online.  No problem at all.

12 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

U probably r the leader of people who want to kick someones ass on fs. Wear that badge proud its probably ur only accomplishment in life. Lol

Woolie really did visit Tanana at some point....the shit apple didn’t fall too far from the old shit apple tree!😂

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Jimmy is the biggest pussy on the board. He knows I live in Michigan and I frequently go to the Traverse City area as I have family in the area. As soon as there is ridable snow in that area we are doing a test and Tune at Interlocken airport. If he had any balls he’d come there and say any of this shit he says here to my face. It will never happen. 

41 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Jimmy is the biggest pussy on the board. He knows I live in Michigan and I frequently go to the Traverse City area as I have family in the area. As soon as there is ridable snow in that area we are doing a test and Tune at Interlocken airport. If he had any balls he’d come there and say any of this shit he says here to my face. It will never happen. 

Give it a rest.   You expect Jimmy to waste time and seek you out at the airport just so he can say ‘Yo - you really are a stupid fuck!’ :lol:  So then  you can do what....pose, spit, yell, throw a punch and then either get your ass kicked or Jimmy ends up owning half your stuff...?  :dunno:

What kind of hair brained hayseed besides Woolie gets bent out of shape on a forum to the point of wanting to throw down.  :lmao:  Most of the time clowns like you two who instigate Shit end up being the ones who get knocked the fuck out :lol: 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Give it a rest.   You expect Jimmy to waste time and seek you out at the airport just so he can say ‘Yo - you really are a stupid fuck!’ :lol:  So then  you can do what....pose, spit, yell, throw a punch and then either get your ass kicked or Jimmy ends up owning half your stuff...?  :dunno:

What kind of hair brained hayseed besides Woolie gets bent out of shape on a forum to the point of wanting to throw down.  :lmao:  Most of the time clowns like you two who instigate Shit end up being the ones who get knocked the fuck out :lol: 

AMG wanted to drive to Seney one time so he could put me in The ICU...if this place has that effect it’s time for a break.🤣
BTW I had no idea JT had family in TC nor do I give a fuck...I come here to fuck around and bust balls and if he doesn’t like it fuck ‘em.🤣🥴✌🏼🇺🇸

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

AMG wanted to drive to Seney one time so he could put me in The ICU...if this place has that effect it’s time for a break.🤣

Forgot about him.  Where’s he at?  Name change? 

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Jimmy, if you were with jts in real person would you call him a "DUMB MOTHERFUCKER" to his face?

Fucking pussy wouldn't even accept a ZOOM request, he won't ever show up to anything.  His forum life is his fake tuff guy life he wishes he could have.  He's a drunk painter.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Why do Trumptards always want to punch people out? Are they all little guys?

It’s not conservatives that have been rioting, assaulting,looting and burning since Shrillery lost. Why are libtards so violent when they don’t get their way? Are they all childlike ? 

724163A6-E8AD-4F92-953D-646C538E2CE7.thumb.jpeg.5d439bd02d5970194241eb73cd4f8dbb.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Jimmy, if you were with jts in real person would you call him a "DUMB MOTHERFUCKER" to his face?

Fucking pussy wouldn't even accept a ZOOM request, he won't ever show up to anything.  His forum life is his fake tuff guy life he wishes he could have.  He's a drunk painter.

You try too hard...things not going so good for you? Reduced to white knighting for JT...hang in there...it will get better.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks