Check your account email address ×

TRUMP HAS SNAPPED...

He needs to be removed for every Americans safety.

He published it, I assume, because no legitimate news outlet would run it in it's entirety as a 'regular' speech. He SELF PUbLISHED. I have no idea who wrote the BULLSHIT pouring out of his mouth. 

The news, twitter is going to have a field day with this and I am sure there will be many many posts by tomorrow with his insanity. 
God save us all because the republicans are never going to try to stop him.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• Gold Member
46 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He published it, I assume, because no legitimate news outlet would run it in it's entirety as a 'regular' speech. He SELF PUbLISHED. I have no idea who wrote the BULLSHIT pouring out of his mouth. 

Self published yet you feel the need to help spread it around. :lol:

Well I didn't listen to the whole thing but man I'm startin to luv that guy. Taking everything on the chin to stand up for Bald Eagles and Freedom. AND He doesn't even accept pay to do it.

That's Amurica Baby 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Felt that way about you for 4-5 years now.

True story.  I actually think he's taking some kind of anti psychotic by some of the shit he's been coming out with since Trump got in. :lol: 

13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Watch the video of the lunatic you idiots elected.

And yet you can’t point to one thing that’s happening or that was done legislative wise to support your statement 

3 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Felt that way about you for 4-5 years now.

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

True story.  I actually think he's taking some kind of anti psychotic by some of the shit he's been coming out with since Trump got in. :lol: 

Just now, jtssrx said:

And yet you can’t point to one thing that’s happening or that was done legislative wise to support your statement 

All you need to ask is who you voted for....when they say Trump you laugh and say I knew it by your dumb ass selfishness and ignorance.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

All you need to ask is who you voted for....when they say Trump you laugh and say I knew it by your dumb ass selfishness and ignorance.

Im going  to ask you again please point to one event or a piece of legislation that was passed in the in the past four years that support your argument’

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You need a tweak to your meds bro  :lol: 

28 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Im going  to ask you again please point to one event or a piece of legislation that was passed in the in the past four years that support your argument’

I have no clue what your talking about.