Why?

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I pay my bets.  Ask a couple guys on here.  Litigation takes longer than 11 months.  Look how long Donny’s strung out his tax return with endless appeals.  Take my bet or forever be a forum coward :thumbsup:  And if Donny pardons himself or anyone on the list - I win.  @Sleepr2

And you two Dummy’s have been :owned: 

You're yellow

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ya know what I'm thinkin'? 

WHY THE FUCK ARE WE AS AMERICANS , GOING THROUGH THIS POLITICAL STRUGGLE IN AMERICA???????

WHY ARE AMERICANS  LITERALLY AT EACH OTHER'S THROATS, READY TO KILL?  

When did this level of RAGE/VIOLENCE BEGIN??????????? WHEN???????????????

Donny lies endlessly snd his cult followers lap it up.  Up is down.  Right is left.  Black is whit.  On MAGA world.  Look at the clowns on here peddling debunked info.  They are traitors.  Un-American.  Cancer to our society.  They’ve forfeited their ability to think.  MAGA’s do Putin’s bidding for him by peddling his misinformation and discourse for him.  The uneducated comprise Donny’s base.  The ignorant comprise Donny’s base.  Racists comprise Donny’s base.  

I just watched some of the lady testifying in Michigan with Rudy Giuliani, at Rudy's appeal hearing, contesting voting procedures on behalf of Donny Flair.

Her name is Melisa Carone. 

My  honest question to this site is: Is this a joke?

Seriously, watch and listen to her ( blonde girl ) and ask yourselves, is this a fukkin joke? 

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I just watched some of the lady testifying in Michigan with Rudy Giuliani, at Rudy's appeal hearing, contesting voting procedures on behalf of Donny Flair.

Her name is Melisa Carone. 

My  honest question to this site is: Is this a joke?

Seriously, watch and listen to her ( blonde girl ) and ask yourselves, is this a fukkin joke? 

Donny representation.  Notice Rudy trying to shit her up by reaching over snd tapping on the table :lol:  MAGA’s Dear Leader :lmao: 

I am neither a Republican or Democrat. I am neither a Liberal or Conservative. 

I did vote for Trump on the 3rd, the first time I've voted in approximately 25-30 years.

I voted for him because I felt Trump would at least not have OPEN BORDERS, and I would probably make a few dollars in the market.

I also have stated here that I hated both candidates, and they both could not suck enough. 

However, now with what Trump is doing, he deserves eternal scorn and derision. I sincerely hope he gets universally rejected by ALL COURTS, including the US SUPREME COURT,  ( which he has 3 appointees ) and leaves for Florida without hurting the country any further. 

He's now showing his true colors, what he is, and who he is. He's a fukkin New York punk.  Nothing more, nothing less. 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

You got :owned:  Put up your $500 per my bet or forever be known as a coward :thumbsup:

verage elapsed time from date of arrest to date of felony conviction was about 6 months (182 days). Jury cases took the longest time (over 9 months). Guilty plea cases took just under 6 months and bench trials took about 6 months.

my bet is well within the average timeline..take it or you're yellow

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

verage elapsed time from date of arrest to date of felony conviction was about 6 months (182 days). Jury cases took the longest time (over 9 months). Guilty plea cases took just under 6 months and bench trials took about 6 months.

my bet is well within the average timeline..take it or you're yellow

:lol: And what’s the average time to turn over taxes vs Donny’s?  :lmao:   There’s going to be plenty of crimes to uncover from his family and inner circle - hence the pardon talk.  The legal maneuvering and wrangling will take longer than a year. 

You’ve been :owned: at your own game.  My bet’s on the table for you to accept or run from.  

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lol: And what’s the average time to turn over taxes vs Donny’s?  :lmao:   There’s going to be plenty of crimes to uncover from his family and inner circle - hence the pardon talk.  The legal maneuvering and wrangling will take longer than a year. 

You’ve been :owned: at your own game.  My bet’s on the table for you to accept or run from.  

What law says he has to release his taxes you fucking stupid mouth breather?? Cuz the law is actually opposite of what you think, his taxes are private not public info...

What a complete fucking idiot you are...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

What law says he has to release his taxes you fucking stupid mouth breather?? Cuz the law is actually opposite of what you think, his taxes are private not public info...

What a complete fucking idiot you are...

What’s he hiding?  When his immunity is gone - gonna be fun to watch you clowns :backpeddle: :lol: 

You running from my bet?  How about $500 says Donny and/or his immediate family pleads no contest, is convicted, or is pardoned before Hillary?  Should be easy given all the posts on here :snack:

22 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What’s he hiding?  When his immunity is gone - gonna be fun to watch you clowns :backpeddle: :lol: 

You running from my bet?  How about $500 says Donny and/or his immediate family pleads no contest, is convicted, or is pardoned before Hillary?  Should be easy given all the posts on here :snack:

Based on all the posts on here Donny is going to jail as soon as he is out of office..So my bet should be a sure win for you..

And what the hell does Hillary have to do with anything?? She isn't going to jail or even put up for a criminal trial. We all know that

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Based on all the posts on here Donny is going to jail as soon as he is out of office..So my bet should be a sure win for you..

And what the hell does Hillary have to do with anything?? She isn't going to jail or even put up for a criminal trial. We all know that

I haven’t posted ‘Donny’s going to jail’ or ‘Lock him up’.  His MAGA cult is still chanting ‘Lock her up’ at his government funded rallies. Should be a slam dunk bet for a hardcore MAGA like you but now you’re :backpeddle:.     

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I haven’t posted ‘Donny’s going to jail’ or ‘Lock him up’.  His MAGA cult is still chanting ‘Lock her up’ at his government funded rallies. Should be a slam dunk bet for a hardcore MAGA like you but now you’re :backpeddle:.     

Where have I posted I'm "hardcore maga" :lol:

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re MAGA ball tickling speaks volumes.  :lol: 

Rigid :kissmyass:  FSCE MAGA’s 

Better than having a yellow stripe up my back:lmao:

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I pay my bets.  Ask a couple guys on here.  Litigation takes longer than 11 months.  Look how long Donny’s strung out his tax return with endless appeals.  Take my bet or forever be a forum coward :thumbsup:  And if Donny pardons himself or anyone on the list - I win.  @Sleepr2

And you two Dummy’s have been :owned: 

You don’t get to change the bet, typical pussy move.

• Thanks 1