Why?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Wanna bet ?? $500 ..I say Trump doesn't spend a day in prison by Jan 1, 2022.. if he does not you owe me $500..if he does spend a day in prison convicted of a crime before Jan 1, 2022 I owe you $500??? 

:ashamed:

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Wanna bet ?? $500 ..I say Trump doesn't spend a day in prison by Jan 1, 2022.. if he does not you owe me $500..if he does spend a day in prison convicted of a crime before Jan 1, 2022 I owe you $500??? 

He won’t take it .

I'll take that bet as well

The system doesn’t move that fast :lol:  

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Preemptively pardon Rudy, Jared, his 3 dumb kids, and possibly himself if there’s no crimes or reason?  Why’s this a discussion topic? 

:snack:

Did he do that or is this more like the stories froman anonymous source and turns out to be fake news

Edited by BOHICA

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I’ll bet you $500 Joe is sworn in as the next Prez. :snack:

I'm not sure you're aware, but you're trying to bet people on something that's already happened..So you look like a complete fool..

But I asked you to make a wager above, and a few other people have gotten on board..What do you say??

Not taking my bet?? Yes/no..

I'm not sure you're aware, but you're trying to bet people on something that's already happened..So you look like a complete fool..

But I asked you to make a wager above, and a few other people have gotten on board..What do you say??

Not taking my bet?? Yes/no..

According to many on here - Drumpf still has a chance.  So they know their info is bullshit or they are would take the bet. 

Nobody is going to prison in 11 months:  Wanna bet?  How about within the next 3 years Donny, his kids, or Kushner plead no contest, guilty, or are convicted of a federal or state crime?  $500?  

The whole point of your bet is you think they are innocent.  Should be an easy bet for you. 

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

According to many on here - Drumpf still has a chance.  So they know their info is bullshit or they are would take the bet. 

Nobody is going to prison in 11 months:  Wanna bet?  How about within the next 3 years Donny, his kids, or Kushner plead no contest, guilty, or are convicted of a federal or state crime?  $500?  

The whole point of your bet is you think they are innocent.  Should be an easy bet for you. 

3 years to collect?? You don't have the credibility, you bolted, I stayed..

My bet is easy peasy..13 months from today, unless

YOU'RE YELLOW!

29 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I’ll bet you $500 Joe is sworn in as the next Prez. :snack:

Nope , 500.on the same bet as Rigid. Unless you’re a pussy.

Oh wait! You’ve already shown you’re a pussy that by running away after your dreams of collusion were dashed .

• Like 1

Ya know what I'm thinkin'? 

WHY THE FUCK ARE WE AS AMERICANS , GOING THROUGH THIS POLITICAL STRUGGLE IN AMERICA???????

WHY ARE AMERICANS  LITERALLY AT EACH OTHER'S THROATS, READY TO KILL?  

When did this level of RAGE/VIOLENCE BEGIN??????????? WHEN???????????????

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Anyone else you want to add to the list????:lol:. I would love to see you in Vegas,,,,, "place your bets folks",,, snowrider "wait I want to change the rules" .:lmao: You're awesome,,,great work:lol2::bc::good:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

WHY THE FUCK ARE WE AS AMERICANS , GOING THROUGH THIS POLITICAL STRUGGLE IN AMERICA???????

When Al Gore invented the internet. 

6 minutes ago, JEFF said:

When Al Gore invented the internet. 

Was it this bad during Obamas 8 years???? 

I just don't remember this level of murderous rage out there. 

16 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Was it this bad during Obamas 8 years???? 

I just don't remember this level of murderous rage out there. 

Social media and 24 hour news that isn’t news anymore, fanning the flames. 

Edited by Crowder

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

It's the colored folk.

10 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

3 years to collect?? You don't have the credibility, you bolted, I stayed..

My bet is easy peasy..13 months from today, unless

YOU'RE YELLOW!

I pay my bets.  Ask a couple guys on here.  Litigation takes longer than 11 months.  Look how long Donny’s strung out his tax return with endless appeals.  Take my bet or forever be a forum coward :thumbsup:  And if Donny pardons himself or anyone on the list - I win.  @Sleepr2

And you two Dummy’s have been :owned: